Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
XEROX25 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I have to say i stumbled across the story and love it, def keep writing. At the same time I do hope that the surprise ending is a happy one I get so sad everytime the two don't get together. Good Luck with the rest of the story and hopefully the sequel!
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I just wanted to tell you that you are an absolutely amazing writer! I love this story and I can't wait to read more chapters! I have a feeling the ending's going to kill me though! Fantastic job!
peachfruitsalad chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
aw... me likey! lol, sorry, i'm having one of those inane days where i just want to act like a kid. probably something to do with my peter-pan syndrome... blah. who cares! anywho, you did a marvelous job. i find it so easy to relate to your characters and your plot is refreshingly realistic. its a great piece of fiction!
FLGMadisonW chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Cute I like it!
kiralila chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
i really really like this story and tried to recommend it to my friend and that's when i found out that when you search the title in the search engine... it doesn't work!

do u know why? i think that this is bad...

don't worry i told them ur username though so they will get to read the story.
coffeegirl123 chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
hey! wow that was great...i loved it...i have read it all today! i LOVE wes...he is such a great character! and yeah i see where you are coming from with why you like amy, i like her because of that too. looking forward to that next chapter!
RosieLou chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
LOVE THIS CHAPTER BABE! Could be because I've been dying for you to update so this is just such a relief but honestly, I think this is one of my fav chapters because nothing... clashed I guess. Everything just fit so right! And holy REVIEWS! GO YOU! WO! OW OW! Okay, I'm done now. I'm at work and I'm sick so you're gonna have to excuse the insaneness of this review.

And kudos to the reviewers for their awesome questions, wow. Mind you I bristle to the fact that someone called Trent a hypocritre... but then I'm biased ;)

I'm glad she finally gave in and I CANNOT wait to see what happens now. I love good plot :D

See you this weekend!

HUGZ ;)
hanna chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
YES! Finally, they are making a move! Cant wait to see what happens when the kiss ends!
Portrait Of A Dreamer chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Nice chapter.

I enjoyed her thoughts in this one and her and Wes' kisses..

But I read your Authors note and it discouraged me slightly. I really hope this isnt a story with an overly dissapointing ending where the featured couple doesnt end up together or at least in some form of a relationship.

I know, a lot of stories dont end like that but I'm old fashioned.

Looking forward to the progression of wes and amy's relationship in the next chapter

update soon

Lena
muryoutaisuu chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
she finally admits it! nicely done too.

anticipating the next chap. thanx for the fast update.

cya.

muryoutaisuu. "
Etherelda chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
I definitely want an Epilogue and please make it a happy ending for Amy and Wes...? I also noticed that right from the first chapter, you bolded and underlined a letter in the first sentence of each chapter; I suppose it'll make a whole sentence at the end of the story.

And seeing that their confession came in the 14th chapter, Amy and Wes still seem to have a long way to go because you said that you have planned 29 chapters or so.

Anyway, cute chapter; update soon!
xonea chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
FINALLY! she told WES that she likes him.
mel chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
you have no idea how happy that chapter made me! haha when it got to the part where she FINALLY saw the light and told him she liked him, i actually squealed!

:) keep up the good work!
cbprice25 chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
After reading (and enjoying) fourteen straight chapters, it came as a shock to see that you haven't written any more. I think I'll actually have to do my math homework.

Hurray for the canucks! & keep writing!
Not Dead Fred chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Wes reminds me of Joey, this guy I asked out in third grae and seventh grade...Now we're sorta friends but I think I'm always gonna love him, he thinks of me as his bookworm buddy, that person he talks to about books, movies, and even politics...*sighs* guys can be so OBLIVIOUS sometimes...

Anyway, this story is really very good. And I'd know this is gonna sound geeky and you might not know what I'm talking about, but Wes, Corby, and Rick remind me of the Marauders(from Harry Potter)...This is a good thing. Wes especially is remarkable to read about, the dynamcis of his personality leap at you.

Anyway, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...It's sad but to many people I am outside the realms of understanding...It makes for very boring and stilted small talk...

Tootles!