Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Lena Niccolas chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
I like your story quite a bit. I'm also hoping the ending isn't too much of a disappointment. I read how "you'll either love it or hate it," and well, that makes me kind of nervous. I suppose I'll just read and see. It's honestly a really good story though. Update again soon!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Omg! That was so sweet! I loved that chapter! He helped with her maths problems and then admitted to liking her in a s.s. Aw. I love this story. Update soon! Oh btw, I liked how it was "i like you" instead of the all jumping to the "i love you". I don't get why peoepl write that when the characters aren't even togegther. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
OoohLookACat chapter 14 . 4/9/2007

gremlin?

omg is wes a gremlin?

argghh!

hahaha

and you say no one will anticipate the ending..

so now im way curious

and im all for a sequal

yay! sequal!

and many readers may be american, but you have an australian in here too!

and i agree, adding an extra s looks weird.

i like amy coz she's confused, well she was confused, about wes and stuff

and it seems like life just likes to kick her down sometimes, with sam and stuff.

so yeah

good chapter

can't wait for the next one

izzie
summers-end chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Yay! They said it! I'm so happy! :D

Is the dreaded grandparents chapter next? I'm really looking forward to that; it sounds like it's going to be full of drama.

:P

Update soon!

summers-end
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
very nice! update soon please!
CK Shorty chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Hooray! Got on after my six hour classes and SOMEONE updated from my favorite story list. It made my night...really. Any who, excellent chapter! Especially the ending. Yay, she finally kissed him herself! Corby is adorable. He reminds me of one of my close friends that's a lovable dork. No questions from me, but update as soon as you can!
Steph chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
I’ve been negotiating a few things though, because I am Canadian, but I know many readers are American. Thus, I don’t do the “AP Calculus, AP History” thing… but I did write about GPAs.

Does that mean you cut out AP classes because Americans don't have them or Canadians don't? Because I know America does have classes like that...
Sure as the Dawn chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
I like this chapter. At last thet admit feelings for eachother. and finally Amy gets a wakeup call.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Okay, you've officially scared me by saying that the ending is happy and sad... and by saying that we wouldn't expect it.

Anyway. I didn't know the difference between something like "Wes'" and "Wes's" was regional; I (an American) was always taught that both were correct, meaning that I could use either. (Whereas I was never taught to add a "u" as in "colour" or "favourite.")

Haha, I kind of like the fact that their confessions occur at a gas station. They don't always come out in the hugely romantic scenes in real life, so that was nice. Well, and kind of funny, too, whether you meant it to be or not. But I think it also proves a point: it doesn't matter where, just the person that you're with.

Okay, that's enough of my philosophizing (which I'm pretty sure isn't a word)... even though I wasn't really philosophizing at all.

Alright, I'm sort of in a random mood today.

Aw. Poor anal retentive Amy. She kind of reminds me of one of my best friends, though, with her flipping out over a B minus. I understand that she's under a lot of pressure to keep her grades in tip top shape, but I still couldn't help but find it funny in a pathetic, overachieving type of way.

It's sweet that Wes is helping her now. And that he put her in a good mood. ) Well, and that they finally told each other that they liked one another (romantically, I'm assuming?), but that's a different story. Kind of. I dunno; I'm confusing myself. I'm just gonna shut up and go now.

See ya next time! )
the rocket apple chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Ha ha, yes!

Good chapter, I must say. It's funy, I have a cousin Tricia who is superficial and fake and all that even though she never was when we were kids and is secretly smart. I don't know, just thought there was a bit of a coincidence there. The name spelling's different and all. Yeah, it's not that great of a coincidence. It's not like my cousin's a slut or anything.

But yeah, definitely looking forward to an update. Dang, that was fast!

I love reading Canadian writers because the slang is so precious. Seems like all American (at least west coast) slang is all ghetto and whatnot. You guys sound so refined.

Amy and Wes seem to argue so much, I'm kind of worried about them, although I'm definitely glad they admitted they liked eachother. I'm predicting awkward-little-brother-at-the-gas-station scene coming up in the next chapter!
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
This was an uber good chapter. I'm so glad Amy finally accepted that she likes Wes! So in Canada you don't have SAT's or do you have some other type of test?
chic rebel chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
they confessed. like kiss. it was perfect. oh gosh, the ending is sad and happy? ek...what's that suppose to mean for wes and amy. update soon!
A. Nicole chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
I think now would be a very good time for me to profess my undying love for you.

Hehe. This chapter made me very happy. I hope the happy butterflies continue into the next chapter.

And if you need someone to proof for you, let me know. I tend to miss things in my own work, but that's because I already know what its supposed to say and I read it as that. I'm very picky about other people's work. Haha.

-Ashley
shadowgirl618 chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
Let's first start off with a big happy grin for updating.

D

And another happy grin for the confession

D

And now the narrative: Although I enjoy reading Amy's thoughts (which is absolutely fantastic - keep it up), it would also be great to have some more descriptive paragraphs. I'm not sure if I'm saying this right, but I'm talking about for a better visual of the environment, for instance, or facial expressions, or even the way the characters speak.

I also wanted to applaud you on your creation of your characters. They're very realistic and each have their own quirks and stuff. It's cool!

I can't wait for your new chapter!

-shad

P.S. That WAS a long A/N you wrote. But this was also a long review. Whew.
kiralila chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
i thought that wes already fell for her...
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »