Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
...
jazewaze chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
so you're never gonna finish this story?
JenRad11 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Hey! This is a good story! Any chance you'll continue writing it still?
matchutea chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
Great job! Totally enjoyed it!

I'd give this 1 billion stars, couldve been 1 billion and one, but you havent finished the story yet. [:

Eh! Im Canadian too! [:

And I spell in a Canadian way.

EXCELLENT JOB!
BBelle chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Very well-written - update soon! The characters are all portrayed very realistic and 3D. Wes and Amy's relationship makes me tingle with happiness :D Update as soon as you can!
blurrylights chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
I think I'm just going to end here...I want to know what happens in the future, but I don't want to be introduced to new drama and never find out what happens. I'm okay with this ending, not ecstatic mind you, because I want to know what happens with the scholarship, but it's better then being cut off and hanging from a cliff. :P

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. The characters are definitely different, while the plot was a little cliche, it wasn't enough to the point where I would have wanted to stop reading. The grammar wasn't as horrible as some reviews make it seem.

I think this story really does have potential. If you ever do finish it, I would definitely read it. :)
M0jojojo chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
i hope ur planning on updating soon (_
jessie0754 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
I really like the story :D And can't wait til an update.

Also, it doesn't sound unbeta-d, and I really really want to know more about Wes' mother!
jessie0754 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
He MUST have rigged the coin toss. Come on! I don't think he's the type to leave it to chance... not friendship with Amy ...
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Well... amazing awesome!

Just hope you find the time to finish it someday.

I look forward to that day! :)
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
Update soon please!
j3welzinc chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
Please please continue? Or at least a summary on how everything ends out? I think you've written an amazing story and it would be a shame to not have an ending. Would mean alot to your readers. )
JenniferKim chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
hello~ i read through the whole thing~ and I love it :D but r u seriously gna stop it? its too gud to stop~! please~ and I only got up to - Wes is like the gre-? i really wnt to figure the sentence out~! please try updating~! or this will be one of my biggest mysteries ever~ about how it will end and everything~!
Ederra chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
This is great! I love the added dimension of the clues at the start of each chapter, the unlined letters. The drama is great, i hope you update soon.

-Innocence
momo3069 chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
Like this story why did you stop
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »