Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
punkturnedwriter chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
Wow, this story is brilliant. I often just skim chapters on FP to get to the end of the story, but I actually read this over a space of two days, reading the first five chapters first and then the remaining ones, so I could savour it and pay full attention to it. I kept swatting away my mother when she tried to get me off the computer. Great job!

I like Amy, and I love the way you've been portraying her relationship with her mother, and with Sam, and with Wes, who's extremely well-written as well. That little bit about the Blow-Out Day where she agrees to be Sam's daughter for real...it was so sweet. I also like Jules, and I'm glad she's so not two-dimensional. (And Rick is lovely. He really is.) I adore Trent. In fact, I love all your characters!

I love the depth of detail in your stories (for example, the part when they're ordering, and you go into detail about the chicken breast). And I love that you seem to be thinking about this story and taking a lot of pains with it, because it's paying off!

Update soon - can't wait for another chapter.
Awestruck Girl chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
I really like your story. As in, really like. It's really nice and keeps me coming back. Sometimes I just want to hit Wes because he's being so damn annoying (like not kissing Amy on the lips; so infuritating!) and other times I want to hit Amy! Anyway, keep on going. It's great!

But I was wondering about the bolded and underlined letters in each chap. Has anyone else picked up that they're spelling things? (Yes, I'm actually keeping track...)

Love,

K
Sure as the Dawn chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
I will be here waiting for your next update! And I like the idea you have. I can't wait to see how the story starts. Bye! ;D
yonderwindow chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
great job, update soon :)
tlw1 chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
Enjoyed this! I look forward to your next update.
kb chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
poor wes
killerkelkeller chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
this chapter reminds me of the song "say goodnight and go" by imogen heap ] I like -
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Aww... I kinda feel bad for Amy...decisions, decisions. But poor Wes you can tell he adores Amy with the kiss on the forehead, so cute! But if you started that new story I would definitely read it. It sounds interesting.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
haha. i bet wes is laughing in his car about the fact that amy doesn't know what to think. lol
kat for president chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Ah, Wes isn't going to play by the rules anymore. Sounds good to me! :p Good chapter, can't wait till the next one.

IB
hedwigisnotdead chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
I
kat chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
no~ stick to this! :(

update asap!
Cara Deanna chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
if you did the story right it'd be awesome... and i beleave that you would. you write better then alot of the authers of books that i have read. i hope you decide to write it

(now for the review for this chapter) it was so awesome... but sad too... and yeah... poor wes... but he was kind of being rediculas, but he was acting all hurt... it just makes me wanna hug him and tell him that everythign's going to be ok, that the world isn't as bad as it actually is... XD i'm sorry i'm really hyper right now... it was a really really good chapter... please update soon
Etherelda chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
This is such a cute story!
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
that story line does sound intriguing

and please do the next chapter soon
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »