Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
pleasebequiet chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
oh my god.. this is so sweet! update soon!
Antiquary chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Ooh I like this chapter and I totally am pulling for Wes right now. On the note of the Snow White story-it sounds very interesting so I hope you give it a try. I, for one, would totally read it. :)
RubMyTummy chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Wahh, that was shorter than usual.

Good chapter, though.

But darmmit, no Wes and Amy fluff. D:
morganelena chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
M, this was a great chapter! :)

I loved the fifth wheel and I am EXTREMELY glad that Amy admitted to loving Wes! Wes is just so irresistable. :)

I do think that Amy should give the relationship a try, though. She can't be scared of heartbreak all the time. I mean, I understand where she's coming from with Sam and her biological dad, but I don't think Wes is like that.

I like Trent, but I just don't like Amy and Trent together as a couple. I know that seems unfair, but I want Wes and Amy. :)

I can't wait for the trip to Havenbrook next chapter. Amy and Wes. -dances- I'm glad that Jules knocked some sense into Amy..thank god! :)

Great chapter!

-Morgan
muryoutaisuu chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
hahahha! he's playing her game alright. very nice interesting too i must say.

looking forward to what happens next. update soon.

cya.

muryoutaisuu.

wes is like the g... lolz
Lorango911 chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
hahaha when i read the first two chapters i noticed that little coded message you put up. Pretty clever. I was disappointed when i got to the last chapter you posted and the phrase wasn't finished. it's ok though, i'm very anxious to see what happens. I like the character development of amy and wes. and this little truce between and among the schools is cool too. Their situation is pretty original, not sumthing i've read about frequently. and i'm looking forward to finding out what happens during the rest of the day. they just left rick, wes, and trent out all by their lonesome. hope they don't stir any trouble. this little cat and mouse game they've got going on is great for suspense. they just can't seem to admit anything. but anyway i hope you update soon. i'm anxious!
Whispering.Lies chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
haha, i love it! the story line is soo good and really unpredictable. i mean, i thought she was going to ask wes on a date until it turns out that she asked trent. update very soon!
Mysterious Writa chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Hey! Love this story so far, maybe the whole rivalry and that stuff was a bit overboard... but i've never actually been to an American school so i guess maybe that's how u guys work up there... So yeah... plz update soon
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
I like this. It's interesting.
ess3sandra chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
omg, falling, that was a BIG cliffie, how will she react, kiss him, and skip trent, well he is nica and he got a bike but com on hes name rhymes with kent, i mean rreally! choose the PERFERCT one, not kent guy
ess3sandra chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
wo, romantic )
ess3sandra chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
well trewnt seems like a hunk, yummi!
ess3sandra chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
well the first part was pure fun, then the bomb in the end, damn.
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
well that was bad, but for the story, i like it yes yes. o, i know let the girl that commented on her dress be the one to snag trent. pictures?
ess3sandra chapter 7 . 3/29/2007