Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
elfear chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
(too lazy to sign in) Hello! new reader.

I noticed the underlines from the beginning, and i wondered if it spelt 'the tutoring contract' or something, but there was a 'w' so i didn't really think so much after that.

Amy is such an idiot. Why on EARTH did she invite trent for? Nd i can't believe Wes' audacity. I mean, he just went up there and oh-so-subletly tried to challenge trent.

AH! i love wes. By the way, is that short for wesley? Just wondering...

I cant wait for the next chapter!
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
o, make him jelouse, WE
Teeks chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
NO... I need more, I like it too much *takes deep breaths* please update soon! 3
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
damn, this girl got some serious shit going on in her life, and she manage it all, i am proud of her, nice charachter!
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
o my its getting hot in here, rawr
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
nice, wonder, are there any pictures? that would be totally perfecto. as for the stroy, i like it, it has may twists and turns, and good also that the girls are human, giving people the benefit of the doubt etc.
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
woopsey, le drama beginns P
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
well wes is an ass. i really hope he changes, a bit!
RosieLou chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
Heehee, loving the secret phrase. Anyways, I didn't think the chappy was flat, I enjoyed it, specially the last bit. Love the tension, the possesiveness that Wes is showing, just everything!

Urrm, this sentence

" Sam calls her a “soothing soul,” a person whose mere presence lessens someone else’s discomfort."

Was that a slip on purpose? The 'Sam CALLS' and not 'Sam called'?

Keep on going babe, I'm with you on the writer's block but we can pick each other's brains enough to do it!

Besides, you have OVER 300 REVIEWS! You cant stop now!

;)
xjennnny chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I LOVE THIS TORY. ITS MY ABSOULTE FAVORITE. I HAVE A LOT OF ASOULTELY FAVES THOUGH.:P KEEP DOING WAT UR DOING.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Another brilliant chapter, as per usual. This story is turning out to be one of my favorites on this site. I can't wait for the next chapter! And Amy's reaction...
Kohlomere chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Oh, Jules Jules, how astute an observation. Anyway, that must have been awkward...great job. Please oh please update soon, E.
EternalDream chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
This is a great story_ I figured the bolded, underlined words would eventually spell out a sentance or phrase, but I was gonna wait until the end to the story to go back and figure it out. Oh well. At least I got the first 12 letters done for me.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
o0o secret phrase. how nifty
Sure as the Dawn chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Oh my! I love. Update soon!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »