Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
OoohLookACat chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
'Wes is like the?"

Wes is like the what?

DAMN CURIOUSITY!

now i definately can't wait.

i always wondered what that was about.

and AW

Wes is falling for AMY!

too cute that interaction before.

can't wait for more

izzie
muryoutaisuu chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
hey! very nice chapter. the tension between the love-triangle - nicely done. and the bold/underline code thing...original.

looking forward to the next chapter.

cya.

muryoutaisuu. "
Gilly Bean2 chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Not bad so far. Amy is awfully oblivious to other people's feelings, isn't she? So far she has not been very astute about anyone's feelings without at least getting a hint first. And Wes needs to just come out and say something to her about it, because I don't think she will believe it from anyone else. It is a nice change to see that a step parent is getting nice treatment in a story, by the way. I have mixed experiences with step parents, but it is nice to see a story with a good step parent once in a while, instead of the typical evil or indifferent step. "Wes is like the..." Cheers!

-Gilly Bean
kat chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
wah! wes falling for amy? wow, i TOTALLY did not see that one coming. :P haha, anyway, what a date so far. i honestly didn't expect wes to join in, but i gotta say, i'm really admiring trent's character. i just want to know what's gonna happen next!

so i'll be waiting for wednesday! great chapter btw!

-kat
Melika Elena chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Oh, clever with the word play about that one line.

Good chapter. I didn't think Wes would be so bold as to join the table, but I guess that's Wes.

I would've liked a little more insight as to why Amy went ahead and asked Trent out on a date even when she and Wes kissed. I know that going out with Trent is a needed event, but you mostly discussed her guilt and not as much as to why.

So Amy's indecisive huh? Seems like it goes farther than drinks. I like Trent, though; I think it's interesting that you modeled him after a "normal" Wes. And because Wes isn't "normal" I hope we'll be hearing more about his dysfunctional family.

Anyway, great chapter. Until your next update!
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Great chapter. God, I feel so stupid because I didn't catch on at all that you were leaving clues to the story lol. Poor Trent though he has got to be feeling so uncomfortable. I know I would be.
Tech-and-Magic chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
No not flat at all just umm cut short yep cut short Im now dying to know what Amy thinks of that statment.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
I think I feel a little slow, but I just realized in the beginning of each chapter there's an underlined letter-wes is like the... thenn I read the author's note at the end of this chapter, and I really do feel slow. heh. Ah same thing with amy of the indecision, so many choices, goodness, usually eeny meey minie mo works for me, or usually my heart is bigger than my stomach and I get everything, being the gluttonous being that I am. hohoho Wes is falling for her! yay! I feel bad for Trent but Wes and Amy? Perfecto couple I should think. Goodness this is an addicting story, Wes and Amy interactions are amazing :D
morganelena chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
You know, I really should be studying for a monster test that I have tomorrow. But I just had to log on to see if anyone updated.

And lo and behold, you did!

I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next update. It's so cute how Wes is always just...there. :) I think Trent's okay, he seems sweet, but I think there's a hidden method going on with him. Maybe to make Wes jealous? Dun dun dun dun. :P

And I pray that Amy isn't as stupid as the main character in my story. Maybe she WILL realize that Wes is falling for her. :)

M, Wes is yummy. I want my own personal Wes.

Again, great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!

-Morgan
givelifeyurall chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
yup...he is, but what about trent? they both seem like great guys
RubMyTummy chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
More!

I need more!

Update, update, update. :D
cki chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
I love this story!

The whole awkwardness of the date made me laugh.

Please, please update as soon as possible!
shadowgirl618 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
ah, just when it was getting to the good part.. stinky cliffies..

update soon! )

-pT
Randomisation chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
please continue! amazing chapter! poor trent - i like wes better though..
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Wes is like the-? Oh, very clever. I noticed that when I started reading this chapter, then I was like, Huh? What is this? So will the secret phrase be finished at the very last chapter, or before? Oh, and I love the awkward date. It's great! And Jules can tell Wes is falling for Amy. HOW CUTE! Please update as soon as possible.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »