Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
soccerbabe16 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
great chapter! I think that wes and amy need to get together for good, but i kinda feel bad for trent... but nonetheless he has to go. Hope you update it soon!
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
lol...aww they are so cute together
chocolategoodness chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
no way! it was too short! you have to update soon! can it get any more awkward? well I guess it can! hehe! great story! cheers!
kelly chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
woah.. this date sucks for trent.
pleasebequiet chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
omg! update soon! wes is falling ofr her yay!
w0lfgangx chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
good chapter, it was a bit flat but i think it got more flare near the end. Update soon.
greenfoundation chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
:O

He's falling for her!

Woop.

Update again soon... Bye
Crazy Wynona chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Classic... The "fifth wheel". Loved this chapter. Update soon! And how I do hate love triangles. But they are necessary, neh? )
Sylline chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Wes is like the plague?

haha just kidding!

Still love it, keep up the great work!
CK Shorty chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Just woke up...yes, at 12 and it was awesome to see that there was an update. Great chapter! I don't think it was flat at all. Really funny too and I felt bad for Amy...that was a really awkward setup, no thanks to Wes, lol. They were clearly flirting right in front of poor Trent! So, I can put the whole 'who the rose was from' thing together, but not the bold letters in front of each chapter? Interesting. Update as soon as you can!
To'xx'y chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
aw

aw

i love jules.

aww.
kat for president chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Very cute story! Put it on Story Alert so I will be keeping up with it. Amy's a bit oblivious though, I must say. I suppose that's part of the story, for her to finally 'see the light'. :P Anyway, until the next chapter.

IB
the hitchhiker2 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
hey, a clue! :P
awaiting.rain chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
for some reason, i feel like wes is dying from cancer or something, i'm hoping thats just my overactive imagination.
eatmysocks chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
I was rooting for Trent all the way, but somehow Trent seemed like a looser in this chapter. He was quiet and well ... boring here, and my cheer goes for Wes! I can't believe he just cut in to their date like that - coincidence or not, he's so suave. :D
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »