Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
chic rebel chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
can you say awkward? wes likes amy. :D yeah! and i haven't ntice until you mentioned the underlining and bolding, but that's really cool and different. kudos. update soon!
sanzo-reload chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
OMG.. someone just said it loud that Wes is falling for Amy! Mwhahahaha.. This is getting interesting. Update fast okay?
abridgedone chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
I don't find the chapter flat.

The struggle Amy has between Trent and Wes makes it sizzle with interest.

And the addiction factor rises now that the girl friend picks up on the sparks between the two love interests- and maybe something more.
Randomisation chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
i luv wes! i hope itworks out! really gr8 writing btw please continue!
Crazy Wynona chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
) Gotta love a cliche... I love yours. It's very well-written, but you add some nice aspects to a popular plotline. Update soon!
Onion Ring chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
I have yet to finish but this has a very strong start and a good promise to be good. Can't wait to finish it and for you to finish it as well
chocolategoodness chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
oh my God! i love your story! with regards to how the story will end, I certainly hope that it will be a happy or satisfying one. Cheers to you!
CosmoBabe335 chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
wes is like th...? oh, how mysterious...
nooziewoozie chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
'Wes is like th'...what? What's Wes like? awesomeness abounds here. finally. a story with characters who aren't so cookie-cutter, a hero with a mind and actual issues, a herione who doesn't hate the hero for being an arrogant fathead, and beleievable characters. Thank you.

Y'know, for some reason, Rick reminds me of one of the boys from Ouran High School Host Club. Mori-kun, i think his name is.
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
Okay now this makes sense

thanks for fixing it

Do update soon
kat for president chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Hey. Just found this story today and am totally digging it. Keep it up. :)

IB
amylase chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
Great story, I really like it. But chapter ten and chapter eleven are the same...? Anyway, looking forward to your next update.
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Why did you post the same chapter twice that is just cruel

cruel and inhuman punishment

here i thought that we would see how the date went

do post another one soon
semiturtle chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
I was wondering why all of sudden it seemed like I lost my mind. The story was talking about a meeting with Trent and I thought I had missed it. After a while I figured out chapter 11 is posted twice Just so you know, I'm still loving the story.
jEnN chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
i love this ch. the name thing on the card was clever. it is obvious who she will end up w/ but u could always make the story more complicated. i love this story though. u r one of my favorite authors cause u wrote this FANTASTIC story and u update quik. :)
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »