Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
hoplessromantic21 chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
why wont u continue this story is epic bawls
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
please don't abandon this story! *puppy eyes*
RetardedChicken chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
BRILIANTO

I love this story & even though u said u won't update son, I still have to say

UPDATE SOON! lol
ghurl00 chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
woohoo! LOVE YOUR STORY HEAPS! oops. didnt mean to use caps. anywho,whats the connection of wes' mom to amy?

update soon! please! dont stop:)

heavengurl899 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
haha you should probably rewrite how Amy found out about her mom's list, it seemed way to convenient and any parent would know not to leave important documents opened. Other than that I really liked the chapter
heavengurl899 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
hm I don't know of any school that is that dramatic. Trent and Wes's argument was just ridiculous and they're really going to be enemies now because the two "leaders" said so? and who decides upon a leader. I feel like I'm in some messed up Romeo and Juliet story but this is before the star crossed lovers time...
heavengurl899 chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
haha I'd totally feel Amy's anger, I would be just as annoyed because I hate when people scheme behind my back
heavengurl899 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
right, so I know you're a university student (so am I, actually I'm also a junior) and that you're super busy with "real life" (I'm guessing that's between work, study and hanging out with friends and then your own free time to do what you want such as read because that's basically my life works) but how much longer until this story is done? it can't be too long. please try to update it would be very much appreciated.
heavengurl899 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Locksley? Like Robin of Locksley...aka Robin Hood? I'm a super dork I know :D
heavengurl899 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
maybe Amy has too much spunk, :P but uhm some of the scenes are a little too cliche but I'm sure they'll get better as you continue to write
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
baha poor Amy, I'm glad she's got attitude though!
A Fictional Angel chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
Wow! I just found out about this story today and truth to tell, I'm totally loving this! I love the MC and I think you portray her beautifully. By the way I'm sure the majority of your readers feel the same way but I ship Wes & "Hart"!

Brilliant writing, hope you keep writing this.

From A Fanfiction Angel
Dead Deactivated chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
V_V Really? Well you can always count on me being your faithful reader cause this Chappie was Brilliant. I really Enjoy this story and Cant Wait for the Next one. Good Luck with school! :P I know how it is my school start on August 25th. Ever need someone to talk to Messaage Me.

FaithFul Reader,

TiggerGurl
musicfan567 chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
This is really good. I know you haven't updated in a while, but please finish this story. Please write and post very soon.
Sleepzombie chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
So, this is good, really good. So, thanks for writing it, so that I could read it. _

Also, I may just be crazy, but the bolded and underlined letters at the beginning of each chapter seem to be spelling out something.

'Wes is like the g-r-e' and you haven't finished that word yet.

Or perhaps I'm delusional, which is entirely possible. All the same, hope you update soon.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »