Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
HugsNotDrugs chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
nice i like it! nicely done with the pig latin!yay well hope wes and amy trent and amy interesting!
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
ah Wes is so sweet in this chapter! I might have to steal him away xD and the kiss. teehee. That makes me lots and lots of happy. Hm, for the date, hopefully she asks Wes? Fifth wheel is possibly Trent? Meh, I'm excited for it though. :D The rose was sweet of Trent, but this chapter definitely won me over for Wes's side. Goodness, I wish I were in her place, two guys vying for her attention, well not majorly vying, but kinda kinda. lucky lucky.
Angel of Ink chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
Gr. Damn Trent to hell, who Wes might have been or not! I THINK Amy will end up with Wes... but that's because I WANT that to be what happens.
To'xx'y chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
confused.

:s
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
aw that was so sweet of wes will trent show up at the double date
Sure as the Dawn chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
how cute!
greenfoundation chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
He gave her a necklace...Aww.

Trent...Yeah, he sounds lil iffy. Haha. That cryptic message was clever. *claps*

*claps again* yay they kissed! ... Again...

teehee.

Anywho. I luff this sotry so update soon? woo..

Byee!
sanzo-reload chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
OMG.. OMG... This chapter so rock that it make my nose bleeds! Haha.. Cant wait to read the next chappie.. Urm.. who will she be going with? Write more!
andthefroggiedied chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
whoa.

this update was-FAST.

hahaa. and i REALLY loved the car scene in it.. and i absolutely adored wes and the way he acted in the car when amy spotted the post-it..

post-its are cute.(:

hahaa! and i enjoyed the "sorry for being an ass" dialogue that happened between the pair.. i practically swooned and pranced around the sala after that part..

if my mum wasn't looking.q: so i'm a hopeless romantic.

sue me. *rofl.*

haha.. overall, this chapter was short, quick, simple and sweet.(:

loved it really.

ooh? a fifth wheel? i guess it'd be either trent or wes, depending on who amy'd take on the group date. but i get dibs that it'd be wes.

hahaa.(:

looking forward to the next update.

cheers.[:

update soon? ;)
OoohLookACat chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
interesting

i like Wes and Jules

they sound like truly awesome people

(if they were real)

can't wait for more

izzie
Cara Deanna chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
IT was an awesome chapter... I'm going to go look at the picture when i'm finished with this... please update soon
I-love-bananas chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Amazing story...I love it so much

the only error that I've noticed and remembered is that you put wes' instead of wes's

so um please update soon I'm realy looking forward to it
luka chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
i wish that wes got there in time to see trent and her together.
Vineta chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
I love it! Fantastic! I love Wes and Trent and Amy and Jules... just everything. I can't wait for the next chapter... and, although this is embarrassing to admit, I wish I was a character in your story so I could take the leftover guy!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »