Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
RosieLou chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
Okay, I am going to start this review with the fact that I am on my second batch of cookies and my brownies are made to a perfection and neither the cookies OR the brownies are from a box AND i managed to get out a new chappy so i sympathize with the blurry eyed comment and i apologize for any slurrs or non-sense making in this review.

Now, I agree the chappy was a wee bit uneventful and I was hoping for so much more in this Trent/Amy meeting but I understand, you needed backround and you were tired and hot guys are distracting so what are you going to do. But I want more probably because I already know this character so well in my head that I'm dying for you to show his true alure and talent and just general wonderfulness. I love him already.

Once again, love backround info and all, you know that, but please for next chappy make something eventful happen, begging, hands and knees, hearts and kisses with cherries and all that jazz! Something just... fun?

But I love the chappy as always and I love your style and everything about the way you right, as you know!

Now I am going to go and freak out that i dont have butter to make the icing to decorate my cookies with star trek federation symbols... dont ask

LURVE AND HUGZ
totallylovelee chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
the ch. was ok. just try to make a longer ch. i was dying. i couldn't wait to read it but it was really short. sorry. i kinda like trent. but i kno that he not my fave. do you kno who she gonna end up with?
blah chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
this is a really good story :). can't wait for the next chapter :)
YellowBanana chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
Nice chappie!

Update soon!
LilLaTLuv chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
Hey!

Aw! It makes you feel sorry for Trisha. Still. Lying and all wasn't very smart, or nice. But, he does need to apologize, not for what HE did, but for the effect it had on her reputation. What he did, was completely justified.

Sorry, Trisha.

Anywho, love the story! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
Splutter chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
i LOVE your story, it definitely deserves lots of credit and more reviews for it.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
o. Wes is in for it now.
Fairytale Gurl chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
AMY IS SO LUCKY

WES AND TRENT AFTER HER. omgomgomgomgomg but i think amy should be more forceful in getting trent to renew the truce b/c trisha is such a slut. and like it wasn't wes's fault!

please update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY
newfoundhope chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
You know what? I'm actually becoming fond of Trent. He seems more real than Wes, straightforward and not allusive. :] Wonder who Amy will choose.
kat chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
huh. nice. i loved the trent/amy interaction! woo, now we're getting somewhere. :P (still cheering for amy/wes though~)

-kat
FamousOneLiners chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
this is just too adorable!
Jenny chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I love how you write and I love the different plot you have set up, especially with the feud. It sort of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet but I won't group it with that. Nice job!
Ice and Snow chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
yay! another chapter xD awesome work. keep it up.
Andy L. Kennedy chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
*sigh* You hate characters who are hated for no reason? Does that mean I shouldn't hate Trent? Because I do. But I've got a perfectly legit reason- he's only going to come between Wes and Amy. So I'll just continue hating him...

Until you update again, and Trent gets hit by a bus!
CK Shorty chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
High schools are VERY dumb with the whole rivalry thing. It's so...unnecessary. And I don't get it. I never did and it was really dumb when people from my school would hate someone (that they didn't even KNOW) from our rival school. It's all very confusing.

Anyway, loved the chapter and Trent...hm, I like him! He's not a player! That's always a plus! But...I like Wes more and I'm for the whole WesAmy coupling. Trent is going to cause trouble, probably. Wes will get jealous if anything goes on between Trent and Amy(maybe...). I'm excited to read more! You're updating really fast and that's cool. Wish I could do the same, but college murders me every week! Update as soon as you can and congrats on getting over 200 reviews already :o] Your story deserves it! It's so good so far and I can't wait to see how this whole story ends. Cheesecake is so good. Random, but true.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »