Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
w0lfgangx chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I like Trent, hes a cheerful character, and much less complicated than Wes...although right now I still think Wes is better for her.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
haha. this is funny
Randomisation chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
love this story! please continue! amazing!
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I don't think this chapter was boring at all. I really like your story. The way you write this story the pace just goes really well. I liked the meeting with Trent he's seems like a real, sweet guy.
lizzy chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
omg no no no no no! sorry but she and trent can't go out! :( that would like totally break wes's heart and i like love wes and like they both love each other...well thats the vibe i'm getting:P and they just have to stay together...yeah just had to say that and awsum story by the way...or i wouldn't be this into it:P and i agree that trisha shouldn't be hated everyone deserves a second chance...yeah thats all i'm gonna say:P
chic rebel chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
you make it so hard to dislike trent. :D, though i feel amy is a little too trusting. well update soon!
Sinor chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Yayz! You updated! I don't care that it took so long, I'm just glad you did! And I want the next chapter. Who doesn't? XD Good job on this one!
yonderwindow chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
nice! update soon!
Whitedragon354 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
NO! DON'T STOP THERE! I WAS READING THAT! WAHH! UPDATE SOON
pleasebequiet chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
o0o0o0o0o0oh! update soon!
dannie chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I really like how your story is heading. Its different from other high school cliche stories.

So Amy is totally clueless about Wes's feelings towards her?

Your characters are well written, I can really imagine myself in the story!

Great job! Keep on writing! :D
Point Zero chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Another great chapter!

Now, the story is very layered and has the extra whip cream topping of the "truce". All of this sets it apart from a typical teenage romance. Combined with how solid all of the characters are I think this is going BRILLIANTLY.

Now, adding the monologue for Trisha made HER even more solid and less of a two dimensional hoar that heroins often have to deal with. And having that monologue come from Trent makes him even more solid, spearating him from the popular guy persona and further into the loving brother persona. This sotry is excellently written and I eagerly await the next chapter.

You are truly talented.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Hm...I like this chappie. I wonder what Wes will do if Amy goes on a date with Trent. That should be interesting. I lovw how Wes got a little upset when Jules was saying how Trent and Amy should be together. I hope you update!
LethargicLove chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Why do almost all the hot guys have to be loud and obnoxious? (Refering to your AN)

Oh, I can't wait to see how Wes reacts when he learns that Amy met with Trent, accidently of course, but they still hung out/talked. Haha, Wes is going to be so jealous.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Goodness, you're really making me like Trent. A harley? That's very yes for a gorgeous image, especially with a guy like Trent riding on it. I suppose I still like Wes though...but he should step up :D hehe, give chase, fun fun. Ahh must make this short, gotta go, but I liked this chapter! trent interaction!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »