Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
shadowgirl618 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
] that chapter made me happy! update soon!

-pT
white butterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
EW she would castrate him with her pencil. AWW that's nasty.
mistaex chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
I absoloutely adore this story. It's one of my favourites on here. Can't wait for the next chapter. )
JamieBell chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Hmm... I like this Trent fellow. A lot. He seems genuinely genuine, yeah? I'm enjoying this story, the whole peace-treaty/rivalry thing is funny to me because it doesn't seem realistic. I've never heard of anything like that where I come from, but maybe it's real in other places. Care to enlighten me? Well, it's a fun read w/ really lovable characters. Keep up the good work!
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
I thought I reviewed this chapter, but I suppose not. I just wanted to tell you that you have another great chapter here. Can't wait for the next one!
eatmysocks chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
Hm, will there be any sparks between Trent & Amy? (:
jjeennnn chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
love thsi story. i think it is gonna end up one of my faves.:}

i just wanted to tell you that i'm really likin ur story. keep writing and i hope u update soon.:) please and thank u. i'll try to review whenever i cam.
CalypsoDreaming chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
Wow. This story is seriously amazing. I love so many things about it! The plot is very exciting, the characters are very life-like and well-written, there are brilliant semantic fields (for example of bedrooms, school, etc, even though you don't specifically describe the settings, I don't think), and the story is extremely well-written and easy to get into and follow. It flows extremely well, there don't seem to be any blocks of it that don't make sense, nor any 'off' chapters. The entire story is just one fantastic package!

Your writing style is seriously really good. I'm looking forward to an update soon!

RosieLou chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
AH I LOVE IT! Oka, I'm sorry its taken me so long to reply, I've been engrossed in my own story thingy but this chappy is so good hun!

I like the backround and it wasn't jam packed with action but it gave a lot more I found. It had more substance and I LURRVVE IT! Teehee!

I only saw 2 spelling mistakes and I'll tell you about em later (I'm at work right now, sh) but it so good. And I LOVE Wes!

Heehee, someone just called and called me Amy, it made me giggle :P Sorry, rambling I know.

I CANNOT wait until your next chappy and I am DYING to see more of Trent ;) Wonder why :P

HURGZZ
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
aw he likes her
kelly chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
o no! i need more! update soon please!
kelly chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
OMG he kissed her!
kelly chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
hmm.. that revelation was kinda harsh.. but here comes locke to save the day!
kelly chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
yack
kelly chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
ah they almost kissed. btw, i like wes's dad too!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »