Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
kelly chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
that girl heidi blows. im excited to see the interaction btwn locke and amy
kelly chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
im happy she's got a great loving mom who's very supportive and odes the best that she can for the family.
kelly chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
aww poor girl has to put up with a lazy bum
chic rebel chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
intersting. :D, they're just a bunch of confusing kids, aren't they. :D update soon!
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Oh update please update

I really enjoy your story

very good and i am very curious about how it ends
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
what what what

you can't just stop

oh i like it
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
This chapter was really good. I liked that Amy and her mom talked about the whole Wes thing. I think the logic she came up with makes sense and I liked the mention of how Amy and Wes first met. It was cute.
kelyn chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
i don't even know if i've reviewed this yet, but i love it.

~K
Shrian chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

_

I really like your story.

It's intresting, and has great potential.

Keep updating? 3
shadowgirl618 chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
[too lazy to sign in...]

i'm glad you updated! this was a great chapter. and definitely not uneventful! i'm glad you wrote more about the mom/amy relationship! )

update soon.

-shad
Andy L. Kennedy chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Nice. It actually makes sense now, how Wes acts. )

I hope you didn't not finish your essay to write chapter nine, though! That's not a good idea... ) Although I'm glad you updated so quickly.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Goodness, Wes loves to tease Amy, I'd die if I was her, with the constant whatevers, I think she should just jump him! and throw him off balance! hehe, or atleast tease him back, and leave Wes frustrated. The mom is nice :D I hope everything works out well in the end. Warring like keying cars, egging cars, such and such? hm, more political...eh, I have no idea. ah I'm excited for the ending too, I hope Wes and Amy end up happily to each other? I love Wes and his six year old ways.
Point Zero chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
Lol. This chapter was really good too and I can't wait for the next one. Update soon.
Aristocratically Illiterate chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
I thought this story was very well written, actually. :) I love the plot and how you write. Update soon. ]
Skye-Blue07 chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
This story is just so amazing. Every chapter is something new, something i wasn't expecting. It definately isn't your average story, you know the ones that say "this isn't a cliche" but really are? This is the real deal, raw and true. I especially liked the bonding in this one between mom and daughter, how the whole phycology of Wes's behavior makes perfect sense, yet you wouldn't think of it. You have a talent for stringing the reader along in a way that makes it impossible for them to stop. Good luck in your other stories and in continuing in this one!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »