Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
jammi chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
wow, way to put everyone else to shame. You're on fire for this story. AND it's not like your writing crap, everything's coherent, although I thing the school rivalries thing when you flesh it out you'll have to be careful not to make it cheesy.

So if we have a scene that shows the new rivalry between the schools I think it would be best if you mention little things happening before it goes into a huge war since I know that people will still be friends in the beginning and then sort of get caught up in the mind set.

Although you already know that. haha, I know why she confuses Wes, *i think* haha,
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Great Update. I like the explanation of Wes. It was great. And Amy confuses Wes! How cute! Sorry about your essay. Please update soon!
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
LOL. Hot & Cold... Immaturity. They're so damned cute.

Happy me because of happy update.

Good luck with your essay- I know how THAT is.
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
ah...update soon!
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
i really liked the opening paragraph...it catchs your interest
HugsNotDrugs chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
yay u updated!yay josh i feel like i should put something else other than yay but nothing comes to mind except...lol trent is interested in amy...oh and i like who u choose the charectors to look like...wes really does look hot...umm yahh...
brittle.star chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
wo... and now I have to go off to school :(
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
oh a fight.
Cara Deanna chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
O.O... omg i didn't get the last update... so when i started reading this one i was like... wtf?... it confused the hell out of me till i finally checked to see if i missed something in the last chapter... and low and behold, i missed alot of something in the last chapter.

It was an awesome chapter. It was a little weird... but still good.. and i kinda like trent... i see some promas in his charator XD.

Please update soon
muryoutaisuu chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
hey.

great story. really liking it and you're really fast on updating. i agree with you about locke not being a good competition against wes. so trent seems more fitting.

and please update soon.

cya.

muryoutaisuu. "

(you're right commitment do suck)
Point Zero chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
A-ma-zing

postitively awesome.

And I'm digging Amy's boldness...So yeah...

Keep writing, update soon!
Portrait Of A Dreamer chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
wow, just read all of this, its an awesome story

I usually leave really long reviews (cause pointless wow reviews arent really all that helpful or explanatory) But I dont have the time right now, But THIS is really an awesome story I'm really enjoying it!

so I'll do a longer review next time!

Lena
Angel of Ink chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
I LOVE this story. It's wicked good. Trent needs to just go in the corner and die if he thinks he's going to steal Any from Wes, though. I'll write my own version of your story in my head if it doesn't go how I want it to. )
abridgedone chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Having just read all 8 chapters published so far, and extending my usual bed time by about an hour, I hereby proclaim this story fantastic and add it to my favorites list.

I also can't wait for the next chapter.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Oh my gosh. Amazing. So, Wes has competition, does he? I love it! The whole school war thing going on is a great idea. I can't wait for you to update!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »