Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Miz Em chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Whe! That was super exciting! We gotta find out what really happened~! Lemme just say that I'm really glad that Amy can understand Wes, 'cause she could have gotten mad at him when they squabbled at the beginning and had a petty spat and got mad and then it would turn all angsty but it didn't and that made me happy _ :P I hope that made sense! Haha, alright good luck on that essay (I'm just the same way~!)
RosieLou chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Hey BabyDoll, Lovin this chappy! I adore the scene with Amy and Wes in the closet, it really gives you a look at how Amy was before Same died, something that's only been hinted at up to this point. I also enjoy the confrontation (who doesn't!) and Trent is PERFECT!

My one thing on this one is to watch your reactions and try to keep them realistic (is there a better way to word this?). I found Amy jumped in too soon, nothing had really happened between Wes and Trent yet in my eyes to merrit her jumping in with so much intensity. Don't get me wrong, I love the intensity and everything that went along with that interaction but I think the tension between Wes and Trent should have been built up a wee bit more. Once again, that's just me!

Anyways, too follow the trend and cliche here... UPDATE SOON ;P
Queen Yseult chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
This story is very entertaining, and since I'm very tired (why would you care though?), I'll just say, good job, and I can't wait to read what happens next.

By the way, I really like the way you create characters. I find it impressive.

Anyways, keep writing,

-Queen Yseult
jackbauer143 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is an absolutely fantastic story. The plot is interesting, the story's well written, and it's not too cliche. Please update with chapter 9 soon.
Blinded.by.Stars chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
o I cant wait to see what affect Trent Hardy's character has on the plot :)
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Huh, things are getting interesting. I actually like how you didn't really deal with the kiss. It fits, since Amy is probably doing everything in her power to forget that it actually happened.

The flashback at the beginning, though, was really random and probably unnecessary. I know that you mentioned it later in the chapter, but it probably doesn't need an entire flashback at the beginning of the chapter. And maybe this was just me, but Wes and Amy sounded kind of juvenile during that (I don't really know why though). As in, younger than thirteen. Thirteen-year-olds, surprisingly enough, have about the same thoughts as older teens. Given, they are less mature, but.. I don't know. Whatever.

I liked this chapter. Trent's an interesting character, and I'm actually glad that you stuck him in here. But I think this "leader" thing with the truces and all is simply ridiculous. It's like the rest of the student population consist only of sheep that do what they're told, which is why I'm so glad that Amy stepped in-even if she didn't really help matters any (though she didn't hurt them, either).

Jules is such a cool friend. I want a best friend like Jules. Not that my own best friends are inadequate, I just think she'd be such a cool person to be friends with.

Good luck with your essay! I hate essays. They make me want to pull my hair out and give my brain a painkiller. And don't worry about not updating till the weekend. Seriously, even I, while I try to update as frequently as possible, wait at least a week between updates. So yeah.
LethargicLove chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Oh, both the golden boys have taken an interest to Amy, huh? How fascinating! I say that sincerely and without an ounce of sarcasm (just in case you couldn't tell). This story is so interesting. I love how Amy reacts to everything, she's so cute sometimes, haha.

Can't wait to discover the secret behind Wes' relationship with his mother though.
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
An update. Well, now that fp has this bug which doesn't alert me of stories I asked alerts for, reviews, PM's, or any such thing it is a miracle that I found the update!

I'm glad I did.

Trent. Sounds like fun to me...

Keep it up.
newfoundhope chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Hm, their high schools are so interesting. I wish mine was as exciting. Haha. Thanks for the update love. :]
chic rebel chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
so what really happened to trisha? haha, her parents must really like naming their childrens both starting with t. :D, so trent is the competition...interesting. and now that the truce is gone i wonder what will ensue. cant wait until you update!
awaiting.rain chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
looking forward to an update.
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
ahh I'm going to write a superhuge comment? I think, hopefully since I didn't write one for the previous chapters. Ah I love Amy and Wes! They should definitely live happily ever after, but stupidly they decide to deny anything ever happened... Goodness, the whole tutoring contract thing, I wish the roles were reversed and I had a hot tutor, I think I'd definitely be much more into my academics, or else I'll be so swept up in the guy that grades actually go down, but then that means more time with him! I like Amy's attitude though, if he doesn't wanna show, she doesn't really care, and she's not completely enthralled by Wes's "sexiness". I completely applaud her, my idol. hehe. and with the kissing scene, yay! The whole thing about her stepfather dying is really sad too...but atleast she's doing alrightish now? Wes should give her a hug. Actually Wes needs a hug too...yep yep. I like Locke :D He's nice, but with Trent replacing him, I think it'll be good, Trent will give Wes a run for his money and someone to worry about. Trent sounds sexy, strangely, those cocky arrogant fantastic guys are quite and utterly hot. xD Wes fits that role too, so it's perfect! All these fictional characters are so swoon material, I'm a little jealous. More drama should pursue after that broken true thing. Should be fun :D Good luck with your essay! I hate essays, my brain always likes to take a break as I'm about to write something. but enough rambling of me, hehe, this is actually kinda kinda majorlyish long. Lots of blah blah blahs. My point! Is that I love your story! Somehow me telling you that this is absolutely wonderful takes up quite a lot of space... wells. the end of my rambling I suppose? A cheesecake for the wonderfulness of this.
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Definitely a great chapter. I like the idea of Trent Hardy becuse Locke just seemed like a friend to Amy.
noname chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Looks like trent is interested in Amy. I would LOVE to see Wes' reaction. Update soon.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Oh don't worry, you did great. You introduced the competition before Amy and Wes could tak about the kiss and start becoming a 'couple'. I can't wait for your next update! ;D
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »