Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
m9999 chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
love it so far!

can't wait to see how the trent-amy-wes saga pans out ;)

keep up the good work - your story is flowing well & it's very interesting and captivating!
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Absolutely fabulous! I loved this chapter. Brilliantly written and very well done.
iAngel chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
AH! thank you for updating so fastt!

UPDATE SOON ~
kat chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
hmm... trent and amy? INTERESTING is all i have to say... besides poor wes! can't wait for more! (or should i say this weekend?)

-kat
shadowgirl618 chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
i beam in happiness!

] thanks so much for the absolutely lovely update! can't wait for the next chappie.

-shad
tornangelwings chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
ok as far as this chapter goes i absolutley adore it,

when you said that the truce is done what does that mean? maybe i just dont remember. anyways, keep it up and you should keep amy and wes together...they need each other. its obvious. please *begs*
xoxluurve chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
WHAT

THAT'S IT?

you start writing an amazing story and then leave me hanging with WES GONE AFTER HE GAVE HER A BREATHTAKING KISS?

you know, my full intention was to click that little arrow button thing to the next chapter because i REALLY wanted to know what happened next, but guess what? there wasn't a next chapter o.o so now i'm fully squealing and gasping about what could have happened if there WAS a next chapter.

in simpler terms: update as soon as you can, please.

haha, keep it up, yeah?

xoxluurve
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
Hello there. Well, I didn't feel like doing any of my homework (even though I've got at on of it), so somehow, I ended up reading your story.

It's cute! This kiss may have been too fast, but when you take into consideration all the unresolved sexual tension that this story is laden with, it makes sense. So yeah.

I really like there a history to this story, with the whole Sam thing and how Amy used to be rich and such. It gives the story a depth that many (including my own) are lacking in these days.

By the way, I found it hysterical that she and Wes met in a bookstore; in my own story (which you should check out if you have time ;)... That is, if you don't mind. Cuz you don't have to), the main character meets a character named Wes in a bookstore. Yeah, I just thought it was really ironic.

Anyway, I really like this so far. Great job! )
caralene chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
That was good. Keep it coming!
iAngel chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Heey ~

omigosh. i read your story just now and

I TOTALLY LOVE IT.
serako chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
it's been a while since i've been swept away by a story, and well, yours is like a lovely modern day fairytale that makes you wish you were the heroine. I see a lot of myself in amy, and she's just a wonderful character that a lot of people can relate to. i definitely applaud you for making such a wonderful heroine. she's not perfect, and she's lovely. same goes for wes. the scene where amy was young and she was talking to sam absolutely made me melt. it was so adorable. the dance is of course, an unavoidable cliche in all high school based stories, but i really enjoyed reading yours. it was fun, light, and of course, the kiss was fantastic.

if i had one criticism, it would be that you occasionally have spelling errors, but they're easily avoidable, and they don't detract from your story. update soon, your story is so charming, and i love it.
awaiting.rain chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
aww my heart just melted when i read this, which really does not happen very often with me being so cold hearted.

update soon
To'xx'y chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
give you a tip: DO NOT write about the aftermath of the kiss. just pretend it never happened, and after around 2 to 4 chapters, bring it back in the story.

if they think about "the aftermath of the kiss", it's just a little TOO cliche. TO cliche. so... there's my suggestion.

love your story, though. good work!
RosieLou chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Yay! I love this Chappy sweety! I love that her friends are getting involved and forcing her to make a move. And making her go to him was genious.

I love the Rick and Jules connection, so cute! I would love more emphasis on those two!

I'm sorry, I'm saying 'Love' a lot, I'll attempt to stop here.

I'm curious to see what the 'aftermath' will be like because you could trail it in various ways, really.

Is there going to be another guy in Amy's path anytime? I think it would be interested to bring a love interest outside of Wes to throw the both of them off. Just a thougth though.

I can't wait for the update!
hellohellolove chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
:) I'm excited too! Um, you asked for spelling mistakes...In chapter one: "His eyes lingered on the hem of my kilt when he smirked, “Then take of your clothes.”" off, with two f's. That's the only thing I can think of...but yeah, great story, update soon cuz it's killing me!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »