Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
noname chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
I read the chapter twice. The kiss was unexpected but I loved it. CAn't wait for the next update.
shadowgirl618 chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
ack!

i was looking EVERYWHERE for the button and thought it ran away!

then i realized..

THE NEXT CHAP ISN'T UP YET! O_O

evil cliffie. EVIL.

but ABSOLUTELY great story so far. ) can't wait for the next chapp!

-shadowgirl618-
storywritergirl chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Man, that is an EVIL way to end a chapter. Pure evil, I tell you.

Anyway, I really enjoy this story. I mean, its a lot like many other stories, but you add something to it that makes it...i dunno...different.

I love Wes.

I love Corby. I can't help but love those types of characters.

And I love Amy, which is unusual since I'm usually not a fan of the main female characters.

Please update soon.

storywritergirl xx
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
A kiss. I'm happy.

I personally don't believe in "too soon to kiss" because kissing doesn't mean love, or devotion- it could arise from so many emotions. So, even if they hadn't known each other for so long, I wouldn't think it was bad.

Sometimes meaningless/quick happening kisses can make for some sappy kiss scenes later when characters compare old feeling to knew feeling.

Nothing more wonderful and exciting than to feel a kiss morph into something a little bit deeper down the road.

Update, or I'll join the crew of readers who will kill you if you don't... and you know what they say about numbers... and power... -smirks-

Good chap.
Melika Elena chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Ooh, I like all of these chapters all in a row! Haha, that made my week.

I think in terms of how long they've known each other, you're right, the kiss isn't sudden. However, in terms of story wise, it is a bit soon. I think it would be good if you reminded us readers of Wes and Amy's history with some little anecdotes or flashbacks.

And ooh, you write everything with a reason behind it, huh? I'll be sure to read more closely, in case of hints.

Anyway, great, surprising chapter. Until your next update!
Point Zero chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Sorry.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, this story is totally awesome and the characters are totally awesome, and the setting is totally awesome and the general FREAKING STORY is awesome.

I love it.

Wait, that isn't the end is it? It better not be...

It says incomplete on your profile so...yeah...better continue.
books4me chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Great story. :D

* Books4mE *
bellabewitched chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
NO! Do NOT stop here!

You must continue! Immedietly!
kat chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
wow. how intense! lol, i'm loving this story so far. i remember seeing this published a few weeks ago, and said i was going to get to it, but never got the chance until now. i'm glad you updated just in time to remind me!

you've got a good writing style, and i really like how you've added depth and more family-oriented problems to the story, as well as the characters. good examples would be sam and desiree... even heidi, although she's not mentioned as much. they've all got stories behind who they are, not just because they ARE or want to be, so good job on that! (i hope that made sense?)

anyway, it seems like you're a pretty fast updater, which i am very happy about! i'll be waiting for the next chapter~ hope it's soon!

love,

kat
givelifeyurall chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
surprising ending...i like it.
Point Zero chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
And the plot thickens! This is going really great so far and both of your two main characters (Wes and Amy) are totally in character and anything then two dimensional. The way you describe Amy makes her almost real and the whole "doctor Jeckle\Mr. Hyde thing really works for Wes.

Now I'm going to read the next chapter...because this story is totally awesome...
pleasebequiet chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
no! he left! that idiot! he should have stayed!uggh... udate soon!
chic rebel chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
OMG, wow... i really like this story. what is with wes disappearing? that's just not right! update soon. ugh...cliffhangers.
mistaex chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I think this story's awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hi chapter 6 . 3/4/2007