Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Shut Up and Smile chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
this is awsome!

was that the end? i fear that im slightly confused

oh well i *hope* (heaps and heaps) you continue with this cos its the best XD
A Star In Her Eye chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
SUPER AWESOME!
RoGo chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Are you going to be doing more chapters? No pressure or anything, lol.
flowingypsy chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
I really like this story but I am really suspicious about what Trent is going to do and also why Wes'mother has something to do with it?
forever after chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
okay... well, i know you haven't updated in, like, a year, and i really don't even know if you checking reviews or even getting on, but i really like this story and would like to know the end of it. soo... whenever you start updating i guess. this really is a very good story, though i think you should work on th introduction a little.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

xd
candykillz chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
OMG! i love this, there's so much tension and chemistry going on between wes and amy! I hope you update soon, i've always been wanting to read TTC, but i didnt get a chance too, now that i have i can't believe i finished it all in one day! and i have a test tomorrow.. ah cramming! I just couldnt stop reading. i really hope you update soon, it's been a year now. haha,
JUST ReLAX chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! i really like it, please update soon! thanks
cutepanda chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
Wah! TT I read this a while ago but then I stopped and now I'm reading this again, and I am loving this as much as I did the first time!

:D So much drama... _

I love the way you write! I can't wait for the next installment of The Tutoring Contract!

_ I'm a fan of Myrika's works as well, now I'm also a fan of yours!

... I just read your profile... you ARE continuing this right?

hehehe...

Great job! _

C
6 Feet Under chapter 15 . 6/19/2009
o.O i wonder whats wit Wes nd his mom? anyways i just luvv this stori. Please update soon :)
the pollywaffle chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Awesome story - love the characters :D
madder red chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
Hmn and the intrigue continues )

Hmph nosy old grandmothers, I don't get them, do they want or not want to be associated with her? hm? And how did they invite trent and trisha over? o.O

While it WAS a teensy bit rushed I found the chapter okay really. only thing that needs working on is Amy's reaction to her grandparents and how she sort of fluctuates.. is she cowed and scared of them or is she defiant and just angry...? Personally I their relationship needs a bit of defining but it could happen later if you want to keep the mystery I suppose? I'd love to see more character development of Trent, to mee it seems as if he's after Amy just to defy Wes since they didn't actually know each other that well?

Thanks. Hope you do well on your exams! I'm also having mine except I'm still in secondary school doing IGCSEs "
Dee chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
Its been over a year since you last updated!

Please update soon!
xoxhp chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORRYY, it IS MY NEW DRUG! AH YOU HVE TO UPDATE SOON.

I'm dying to know the secret, I need another letter for the puzzle, and I CANNOT WAIT till they get married. AAH. love it love love love love it.
tulips chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
wes isnt amy's half brother is he? please dont make him her half brother cuz i really want them to be together. i hope they do end up together. and i think you should do an epilogue if u r going to make wes and amy together and a sequel if not but i hope the latter doen't happen. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »