Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
LadyWriter chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
This is a pretty amazing story! I love the characters and the interactions. They are very realistic and the chapters are all wonderful! Great Job!
Blinded.by.Stars chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
Update soon! I love this story! :)
HugsNotDrugs chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
lol.. really nice story!now everytime i think of hiedi i'll think lindsey lohan...nice!
Blinded.by.stars NSI chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hey, great first chapter! I really like how you started the plot off, its really intriguing :)
Whitedragon354 chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
*nods* people (meaning authors) do that to be mean it's like, "here Senor Turtle have a crunchy carrot!" and then what do they do DANGLE THE CARROT ABOVE YOUR HEAD and say, "Mwahahaha, i can't believe you fell for that one again, Silly Turtle! You have to wait til next time." that means you have to update soon *nods* the turtles tell me so.
semiturtle chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
Wow...a cliffie. This was really interesting and I love how the story is progressing. I'm going to be on the lookout for the next chapter now.
Ann chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
...I can't believe you ENDED IT THERE! You horrid, crazy woman! Well...can't wait. Grandma Kaplan's deal should be interesting.
kelyn chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
aw, damn that felt good. i love when writers are able to write kissing scenes so well that you get that squirmy/aching feeling in your stomach...hmm, maybe that's just me. but i loved it.

~K
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
This was a really great chapter. I love the wnding where the lights go out and they kiss...but did everyone at the dance plan that or what? Were the lights supposed to go out?
yunique chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Can't wait for your next update! :]
Antiquary chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
I like your story! It seems interesting, and you're a good writer. The age-old smart girl tutors hot boy and they fight but then fall for each other... it's a cliche, but you write it believably with your own twists, and anyway, I like cliches. And I like the background info bout Amy and her stepdad... because in most stories, the stepdad and the girl despise each other. And they didn't, and I like that. A lot.

I hope you update soon!
Point Zero chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
GAWD this story is good! Its long for a first chapter but still. The characters have good detail and I'm loving Amy. Now I am going to read chapter two...
Sure as the Dawn chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Woiea! Keep the updates coming! :D
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Absolutely fabulous! I love this chapter. it may just be the best one yet. And not just because they kiss either. I really adore this story.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
YES YES YES! They kissed. I don't think that the kiss was too soon. It'll probably help Amy figure out what's going on, cause she's a little oblivious. I love the dance/kiss scene. It was written perfectly. Please update!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »