Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
tornangelwings chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
they kissed they kised *in a sing song voice, and dances around room* i freaking love this story, its amazing, keep it up.

the way the had it 'planned out' was fucking cute, i loved it. GREAT IDEA...
CK Shorty chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
A kiss!...And then he was gone. I, personally, do not think that it happened too quickly. I found the pictures of the characters in this story and I have to say, great job! The actor (who is one of my favorites)that you picked for Wes just happens to be a character model for one of my own characters as well. Well, it's nice to see that you updated. Waiting for the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Lovely story, a few dramatic interventions but really enjoyable to read. It has a nice... flow!
insane in the brain chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Amazing story xD

This tutoring buddies (or ex-tuthoring buddies) story breaks the cliched mold xD

Pfft, if you think you're bad at spelling or grammar, ask me how many times I have to export and re-edit my documents for my stories. You're perfect. Seriously.

Stories like this make my insomnia worthwhile...
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Poor Amy...I can understand why she would be mad though. Great chapter.
Tatiana Moore chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Good chapter. I liked the twist with Locke at the end... and I do like his name too! :) I'm very interested in seeing how he develops and turns out! Hm... we'll see... I have a few theories, but I'll keep them to myself.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
I LIKE WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING! I'LL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Tatiana Moore chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I liked this first chapter... very interesting things going on! Looking forward to reading more chapters. And you do have a nice solid structure and natural flow, so no worries :)
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Yay! An update! I can't wait for the next chappie. It's going to be fun to see Amy and Locke together. Will Wes be jealous? Maybe, maybe not. Update!
SolisLuna chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
awesoem! lol, blunt but true. update soon!
Whitedragon354 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
How am i supposed to read if there is no more story? WAH! WHERE IS THE STORY! Update Soon, VERY SOON...scratch that...UPDATE RIGHT FRUIT MONKEYIN NOW! Please?
hellokittygirl chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
This has to be short, sorry. Nice chapter, though. ) I liked the little dispute with W/A, and I think it's cool that A is going with Jules's cousin. D wee! fun. )

Update soon?

-Lqd
nameless chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I absolutly love the story. Please update soon. I woild like to see more of amy and wes
x-im-just-me-x chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
that was really good! update!
Secret-Lives chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Hey...

I started reading this story about an hour ago, and I love it! I love the characters and you are an extremely talented writer.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »