Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
CK Shorty chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Update as soon as you can! I want more!
CK Shorty chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
The scene with Sam and Amy was really nice...and cute. Sam seemed to be a really nice guy, so I feel bad for Amy to lose such a great person.

...I can't stand Heidi . Haha.
CK Shorty chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Ah! I expected a kiss at the end! But...maybe that will come later. Who knows. I'm adding you to my favorite story list because this story is really good :o] I'm surprised you don't have more reviews!
CK Shorty chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Another great chapter. . .

The group reminds me of my group and myself in our last year of high school. A lot of similarities there...

I wanted it to be longer too, but oh well. It was still a good read and I'm really liking this story!
CK SHorty chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Really long first chapter, but it was really entertaining and not at all boring. I found a few mistakes, but nothing too bad that interrupted the flow of the chapter. Corby really stood out with his humor, so I hope to see more of him. Jules as well since she didn't really get much time in this chapter.

Wes...he's interesting. I want to know more about him and Amy, she's a strong girl. I like that in a character. Well, I'll continue reading. Keep up the good work!
akc chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
i LOVE it! UPDATE soon!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Bwahahahahaha.

I
reality.check.please chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Hello. Excellent story. The characters are interesting. One of my favorites is Jules' cousin(can't remember his name, just his personalities. Hope there'll be more of him. And the fight in this chapter was entertaining. It was wonderful that you didn't end the chapter with the fight. By continuing you left the reader knowing where the two character stood with each other. Keep up the good job. :)
Emilea chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
hi!

this is the first time ive read your story and i almost didnt...

if i have any suggestion it'd be to change your story's summary.

it truly doesnt do your story's content justice. perhaps something less cliched would work better

anyways. i love how this is working out

and i really really liked how she pushed wes away. please update asap.

babe anjwl.x
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
I still really like this story. I get the alerts and I always make time to read the new chapters. Even though I should be reviewing every chapter, if you don't get one every time, just know I'm reading them! I really love how your characters are developing. Even though Wes is technically being a jerk, he's a far cry from the first chapter. He's more open I suppose you could say. Excellent job!
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Gah! Wes didn't fight her on it~ -cries dramatically- I'm kidding, I know you want to build tension, keep us hooked, and then have them kiss passionately when neither can handle it anymore... wait... that's my way of doing it.

Great that you updated. Can't wait for more!
Cara Deanna chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
random... but still really good... please update soon
givelifeyurall chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
hm wonderful story from what i read, the flow of it is really good and kept my attention the whole time, which doesn't happen very often with these kind of stories so kep up the good work!
hi chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Lovely chapter, m'dear.

Keep up the good work.
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Yes, one of my fave. kinds of stories. I like your work so far. So I hope you update!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »