Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Melika Elena chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I'm really enjoying this story so far. You've put a unique spin on an old cliche. I like how Amy was rich before so she knows both worlds and can't be prejudiced towards Wes.

I think it would be interesting if in the future you could go more into detail about how Amy's world used to be before her stepfather died, and perhaps a few memories with her and him wouldn't hurt either.

What I like about what you've done with Wes is that he isn't an asshole, but he's still understandably arrogant and spoiled. Good job on giving him some balance and enough depth to not make him cliche. It would be interesting to hear about his mom and more about his little brother.

Anyway, once again, I really like this story. Keep up the great work!
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
The more I read, the more I'm hooked. Your characters are developing beautifully. Like in this chapter, Amy is no longer just a studious character, but also capable of handling herself. And Wes gets more mysterious the more you tell us about him! It sounds like a contradiction, it is truthfully, but it works wonderfully. Excellent work on this chapter.
Cara Deanna chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
i love this story... its awesome... please update soon.
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to reading about the party. Update soon!
yunique chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
I can't wait to see what happens! Keep it up
hi chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Yay for regular updates! Nice chappy too.
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
you really should continue, i have been aptly following this magnificent piece of work since the beginning and i am intrigued, my mind is enthralled with the mysterious air about it, i would very much appreciate it if you would speed the update...*blows bubbles out of sherlock Holmes pipe* tehehe see that proper writing i love it. ta ta now dahling *leaves with a grin*
akb-inactive chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Thank you so much for the review! And even though I should be working on a report right now, I'm procrastinating to leave you a review. :D

Oh mothers. I've went through that when she's all hectic when guests pop up. It's not that my mom's self concious or anything... worse... she's a perfectionist, so every little thing has to be clean and ready for a guest. :P

[He flashed her a golden smile. “I love meatloaf.”] LOL!

Oh, I see Amy doesn't like her grandmother... I can so understand that. My family doesn't have a great relationship with my grandmother either.

Oh my God! Finally! A story with Economics! John Maynard Keynes! Someone knows about him! :D :D

You definitley have a good writing style, it's smooth and you can easily follow it. Though I'm wondering why Wes seems to have such a drastic change in personality towards her, and if he has a bad, ulterior motive to it.

Good job! :D
romancereader chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This story has been wonderful so far. Please continue writing it!
headless monkey chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I falling in love with this story. update soon pleasee...
Gia Parker chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
really good

love it
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This story is extremely interesting, and very well done! I'm sticking it on my favorites list. I really like this.
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I love where you're taking this. It's a good storyline and I can't wait to see where you take the plot. Update soon.
newfoundhope chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Whee! Hooray for situational irony! _
hi chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Super cơol! I love Amy! and you!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »