Reviews for Far From Human
LonelyDreamer90 chapter 29 . 7/4/2008
Okay, I may not be a professional critic or editor or anything, but I would definately pay for this kind of material. You are a very accomplished writer and I am enjoying this story immensely. Please update soon.

*I never review, and you can check on that, but I believe you deserve some applause for what you have created*
Violent Messiah chapter 29 . 7/2/2008
I was hesitant to start getting into this story because it reminded me of something Laurell K. Hamilton would do. I was worried a perfectly good vampire hunting story would get bogged down in excessive soft core erotica, just like the Anita Blake series has.

Well, I can deal with the small (key word being 'small') amount of light erotica in my supernatural action tale as long as its as well written, well paced and well developed as your story seems to be so far. Just please keep the ratio of action and supernatural thrills higher then the semi-Harlequin romance stuff, please? Keep up the good work, and I'll keep reading. Cheers!
8circus12head8 chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
This story is awesome. Kayla is one bad $$ hunter, and the abundance of characters keeps it interesting without getting confusing. I love how it's been turning out, can't wait to read more.
K.J. Dalton chapter 29 . 7/1/2008
aw...cliffhanger! . But awesome again...and damnit...i somehow knew Cassie was gonna turn out like this...alive and bad...
K.J. Dalton chapter 28 . 6/28/2008
O.O; gah! you're evil too! Mas mas mas!
K.J. Dalton chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Yay! sorry, i was happy to see another chapter...ah, painful love...painful and beautiful and heartbreaking...i love it of course you know i do, Paige. Well done, yet again, nice to see two of her old friends as edgy as they are, i'd liked Nick, too. can't wait for another one!
K.J. Dalton chapter 26 . 6/25/2008
evil? more so! I want more! Mas! Motto! I must learn how to say 'more' in more languages! lol I am actually in love with the story...*caugh*Chase*cough* . yes...i don't know why people left after the StravosXWinter thing...i thought it was awesome XD...but i'm evil like that too lol in fact it was invigorating, but so evil not to have more KaylaXChase fun :p

Looking forward to more, you have a new loyal fan and if you get a chance i'd like your opinion of my works. *hugs* i eagerly await another chappie
K.J. Dalton chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
i'm am really enjoying this story! And if it weren't so late, i'd have read the whole thing, i'll be sure to read more tomorrow while my son takes his nap.

I love your style! And i'm am quickly loving Chase, heh...me and my love of preternatural beings :p
Vaughn Tyler chapter 26 . 6/9/2008
love the story. hate the clifhanger.
C.Grace chapter 25 . 6/1/2008
Hey.

dont worry about it. the story is still as good as it was in the beginning. can't wait to read more and good luck with the rest.
sarabeth120 chapter 25 . 6/1/2008
Okay... so you didn't lose me! I've just been busy and haven't had time to review. But, this story is still AMAZING... although, I didn't like what you did with Stavros and Winter, it actually made some kind of sense. But, I really do love this story... it actually reminds me a little of the Anita Blake vampire hunter series by Laurell K Hamilton... but only a little.

I am sorry that I haven't reviewed since chapter 20 and I can't make any promises that I'll review every chapter after this one, but I can say that I will continue to read whether I have time to review or not! But, please update soon!
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 19 . 4/13/2008
Oh, I just love the way you write! The detail in everything makes me feel like the main character; like I'm her and everything she is in every way possible. The Chase fluff was SO appreciated, by the way! w -squee- lurve it. He TOO cute! w -double squee-
sousie chapter 22 . 4/1/2008
update the next chapter soon
8circus12head8 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Good story so far, I like how you started it off in the middle of a very suspenseful hook. Definitely throws you into the action without wasting time, and you don't hold anything back either. I'll leave more input when I get further into the story.
sousie chapter 21 . 3/29/2008
awsome story keep it up and update soon
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »