Reviews for Far From Human
AngelofArtemis chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love it.

Just the right pace, great characters, and sassy as hell.

You need to update soon )
sarabeth120 chapter 20 . 2/24/2008
Well, I'm glad to see you finally updated! This chapter was really great, I mean, you've created this whole different world...

I like all the information that was given in this chapter, very interesting, if not a bit confusing, but that's cool... confusion can also be a good thing.

Anyway, I really did like this update and I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I hope you update real soon!
X0ImaginaryGirl0X chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
PLEASE try and write more! I know how much of a bitch writers block can be but i really want to know what happens!
sarabeth120 chapter 19 . 2/10/2008
Wow… honestly, that is all I say about this story. This is one of the best vampire stories I have EVER read on here and believe me I read A LOT of vampire stories…

I can not believe you only have 27 reviews! You deserve at least 150 with this fine piece of writing! Except for a few grammar mistakes and a skipped word here or there, this story was absolutely flawless!

I will be sure to advertise this story when I update my own stories!
X0ImaginaryGirl0X chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
Lol random info here: I'm using your name (Paige) in my story XD! Anyway, loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one. Please hurry if you can...

- Signed Me XoXoX
Giver of Roses chapter 17 . 10/28/2007
No problem! ) I finished this chapter much too quickly... but enjoyed every word of it! '6 days' ooh, I can't wait... Thanks for updating so quickly!

The last paragraph, about Stavros punching a door, made me laugh... It was very unexpected and a good tension reliever.

~~Giver of Roses
X0ImaginaryGirl0X chapter 16 . 10/25/2007
Wa! I want More! GIVE ME MORE! Please with ice cream and a cherry on top?
Giver of Roses chapter 16 . 10/24/2007
That was a great chapter! Too short! I can't wait to read what's happened next!

0.0 Stavros and Winter aren't gay are they?

X0ImaginaryGirl0X chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
More,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more. Can you guess i liked it? XD
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
OH MY F*ING GAWD! THIS WAS SO GOOD! EP!
Giver of Roses chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
Brilliant. That chapter gave me chills! I'm anxious for the next one... A good balance of description and dialogue, so congrats on that! I'm glad Mikhail's made an appearance again! He's a very captivating character...

I'm anxious for the next chapter, so update quickly please! )

Giver of Roses chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
I enjoyed reading another chapter... Nothing much happened and information was revealed. I'm wondering if her dream was a form of cryptic foreshadowing...?

I thought this chapter dragged on slightly (but that could just be because i was interrupted while reading...)... ) keep going though, I want to know what happens... )

Moonlightxmorphine chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
omfg flying fig newton? Lol I really liked this chapter because it explained a lot in the story and I was all confused. So thanks! _

-Amanda
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
nice chappie I was talking to my mom and i was like "this girl's got a good vocabulary" i have an honest-to-god mental image of everything in the story I've been away 4 3 weeks so i need 2 update my stories and I'm damn sure that I'm pressing some people's buttons by not. feh, it doesn't matter anyway the truth of the matter is is that i suck at writing. way better at drawing... nice story i give it a 100 out of 10 tehe :-p

-amanda
A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
xD lol'd at "flying fig newton" ...xD

sorry about not reviewing sooner. the crush diverted me last night, and theni was dragged shopping for 5 hours today, and . i think you get it ;)

anyways, onto the review ;);)

I really like how this is going so far. Having winter and Kayla near each other should make things very interesting.

Something that really makes me wonder though is if kayla is now just the tiniest bit a vampire from mikail's bite. she's obviously no where near a full vampire, or she isn't showing any signs.

i dunno, just speculation.

I just know i'm missing something, but i can't think what it is... i saw something in chapter 10 or 11 that bothered me. i can't remember what it was though :/

If i remember it i'll reply anonymously.

Anyways, can't wait for the next update. its coming along really good... but...why isn't she swearing as much? -puppy eye pout- i swear a lot...i really liked a swearing girl XD

lol.

i've got the fourth chapter up, just to let you know. love anything you can see that's awful . I usually miss some stuff.

anyways, can't wait till the next chapter! ;)

-Rachel.