Reviews for Far From Human
Giver of Roses chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
I thought it was violent in the beginning... O_O

;) and I'm exited to see what happens next!

(Has this story always been M or did you up the rating... ?)

~~Giver of Roses~~
A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
wow! short, but informative. hopefully you weren't too bored writing it. :/ i've hit a boring patch i'm trying to spice up.

anyways...back to the review till i'm done.

I thought the description was great, and reinstating the red hair was a good idea. probaby a good idea to do every chapter, so we don't forget. I always have to do that with Tyrael's hair (which you'l see soon, i think...this chapter or next)...

I didn't see anything that really jumped out. it just sounded like you may have been a touch bored, and so you ended it short so you could get to the action.

I want to see some love between her and Chase! or a triangle. triangles are cool. I
Giver of Roses chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
I like this story! Kayla has real personality... I like the writing style as well and I'm very anxious to see what happens next...

Update soon!

~~Giver of Roses~~
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
GAWD! when you said sweet jesus a fucking child vampire... thought i was gonna die laughing. in a good way though not bad that was just funny for some reason

A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
hey! just finished reading what you've posted, and i think you're doing a great job so far.

the only stuff i have noticed is that sometimes, you're descriptions lose some of their flow, or you lack detail. i can tell its been improving each chapter, but i thought i better point it out.

the only other thing i noticed that did bother me a bit was how you have the person she's associating with not described till a good deal later, and during that time, you get this whole oter picture of how they looked in your mind. i imagined Kayla with black hair, believe it or not, till you pointed out it was red xD

that's the only things i could really say need some touch up yet. :) but i do really like how its coming. It reminds me of "Underworld" though for some reason. did you get some inspiration from that?

Anyways, i'm curious what stavros wants with her. alive. it catches me there.

can't wait till you finish the next chap :)

I'd love it is you could review my story, Dangerous skies, in your spare time ;) no clue if its up your alley or not, but hey. i can try, right?

xD

anyways, i'll review next chap then!

Good writing,

-Rachel.
Tris Kirk chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I really enjoyed it. It wasn't the typical vampire beginning, so it was different in a good way. i liked the style.
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
AGAIN WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS! Jeez what does girl have to do to get a full chapter around here? j/k i'm just messin with u.

Moonlightxmorphine chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
NYA! what is it with you and cliffhangers? gra it's annoying sometimes but as long as the chapter is good. tehe it was. i sort of almost thought Vera was going to bite her...

-amanda
Xelena chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
hmm. sounds good so far. i would question who would be shooting at her though. after all, vera seemed to be the one running the town and she's dead.
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Aren't we being a little creative with the word Fucking? This was a really good chapter. kinda short but still really good. Except i have one question... Where in the heck did you get 'lycanthrope' ? I can finally post my stories and i'm about to do that right now...

Flyyboy06 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
hey!i'm glad you liked my review..and i'm also glad you updated!i loved this chapter...it just keeps getting better.i like the direction you're taking w/it&i love 've done a really good job of giving her a distinctive voice that's easy to relate to&enjoyable to read.i really didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes,but i don't really look for them so you're good on that front ] update soon!

-david
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
~
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
omg im so srry about Andrea. Did you write this story because she was interested in vampires? you don't have to answer me it's none of my buisness anyway. Well whatever the reaseon i LOVED your story! For some reason (cough vampires cough) it just clicked in my mind.

~
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
hey i'm glisteningxwhitexfangs and i LOVE ur storie. think the names are awsome and the way u use words it's like u can see the apartment. i cant post stories yet cuz i like just got an account AND THAT SUX anyway when i do get my stories do u think u could read them?

-amanda
Flyyboy06 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
this was incredible.i was just going through the horror section,spotted this&thought "oh,another vampire fic..."but for some reason i decided to click on it&i'm glad i did such a good job narraration is flawless,with just the right amount of humor that doesn't seem of the characters are exceptionally developed considering the limited 1st person POV.i want to see what is going to come in the future[since this all took place 5yrs ago]&how kayla&cassie get out of this this soon b/c i really like it,i'm putting it on my alerts ]

david