Reviews for Dancing with a Vampire
FlyingCarpets chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Lol, looks like we're swapping reviews today XD. so, I've read this story immediatelly after I was back from summerhouse ( I still have a faded 'E' on my hand XD few days ego 'Y' faded completely and I had 'EMIL' written on my hand what sounded quite suspicious... XDD) but I didn't get to review somehow. yay! You know what? I LOVE this story. really, I LOVE it _ Now Emily doesn't seem boring at all and I love Kotori as well XD especially the way you made them interact was ingenious XD all those half jokes and remarks. And I laughed my ass off on the 'all those people telling me I died 2 days ago' part XDD yay _ haha, and you threw new chapter on LSBL too, I'm gonna read it today :3

wo wo wo! *muchos luvos for you* XD

ps. there are few small but scary sounding mistakes in this story, so I may try to point them out... after I do that with second scroll of FiT XDD sorry, master, me be lazy.
Naomi Chick chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Good story. Can't wait more.
Noihseret chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
yey! I love this story I do remember Emily. hahaha. I love Katori's name. does it mean anything?

the plot is simple but sweet. what a cute relationship the characters have. I absolutely love it!

I like where you ended this too, it gives the reader a chance to figure things out for themselves. plus there really is only a few ways you could have else finished it, and I'm afraid those ways would make this story rated M. lol.

keep up the great work! (p.s. thanks again )