Reviews for Elizabeth, the Savage
Brooklyn1shay2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I love this and can’t wait to see where it goes?
LadyPup chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
HA! My god, my little sister always said I'd be exactly like Lizzy if I lived in Regency times. All the way to the tree climbing. Very cute, I like it already. Impecably accurate, esspically the diologe, but I have to ask, did you read Pride and Prejudice just before writing this? Lizzy, Lydia, and Jane? all you need is Mary and Kitty. And why does she call Anne Jane, anyway? As I said, cute, I love it, and keep writing.
little smiles chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
When I began reading this, I wasn't all sure if I would enjoy it; it is not the kind of thing I would usually choose to read, and I was worried I might be put off by the language. But I actually really liked it, and found it very refreshing. I loved the scene in the tree and thought it was a great way to introduce the characters and their personalities. I also love Elizabeth's character already and can relate to her... I used to want to be a pirate too!

This is really well written and so enjoyable to read. I don't think I've read anything Historical before and was very pleasantly suprised! I will be looking out for an update :)