Reviews for voyage
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Kämpfe gerade mit einer Pollenallergie, trotzdem schön, vor allem das Tal
Centaurrius chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Glad it wasn't actually your last poem. That would have been a real shame.
antigonelives chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Beautiful work. I wish you weren't leaving, but good luck in the real world.
McQuinn chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I apologize for the fact that it has taken me such a long time to look at a fellow-reviewer's work. (You reviewed my "An Admission of Naivete" haiku - thank you!)

Anyway, onto the haiku itself: It's very beautiful. I just love how you use words like "dappled" and "drifts" and "vales." It just paints such an aesthetically pleasing picture. I also like how you connected the haiku to your journey onward and into the unknown, away from fictionpress. I find it interesting that you used the word "vale" - "Vale" can mean valley, but it is also used as a farewell. Your last word on FP is, in fact, "Goodbye."

I'm saddened by the fact that you're not adding more to your account, and that my enjoyment of your writing is limited to what you've already posted. But I'll make sure to get to each of your works. I very much liked this.

-McQuinn
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
beautiful imagery and love how it flows even if it's only three lines long

you write beautiful haikus and you'll be missed on fp; good luck to you in the future

a very fittingly titled haiku
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Marvelously poignant. You will be missed. Good luck in all your future endeavors. MD:77.
Basara chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
NO! your leaving fictionpress? :(

I guess this one relates to your voyage... good luck then...

nice...
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I think if you're going to have that comma in the second line that you should just punctuate it fully and pop a period at the end.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this. Just the visual image and the way it was almost a tangible thing. Great work.

.:midnight:.