Reviews for I Left The Edge Far Behind Me
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow. I can really feel the feul behind this poem, letting the momentum pick up. I really like the energy you've captured, and the use of formating (with the bold words) giving that extra punch, keep it up!

Crazy O
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
You have been nominated for a 2007 Fiction Award for Poem of the Year-I Left the year far Behind Me by WyrdWolf. For more info, please go to my profile and click on my forums.
Abysmal Tr3pidation chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Omg... I love it, I can't even explain why I love, I just do. It's deep, descriptive and like... passionate anger if that makes any sense...

...Wow...
Burnt Bread chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Let me guess... you are... angry? Joking, joking.

Very interesting, the bold lines and repetition really add to that feeling of rage and then dispare you're presenting in this piece.

Nicely written. And on that subject of nicely written, nice bio page. You're going to get a prize when you eventually manage to pet that deer. Man, there are deers where you live? I want deers. All I get are bloody kangaroos out to suck my blood.

Bread
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
damn! This was one of the deepest things you have ever written. so whatare you pissed off at? Orare you pissed off at all? I dont know. Good job on this!
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I'm stunned. Let me regain my dignity and try to say something coherent about this.

1) This poem means a lot to me because it reflects one of my personal experiences. I don't know what you're writing it about, but it rings true to me in a way.

2) It's also brilliantly written. From the first word to the last... I think this is your best poem. I think, for you, the deeper the emotions, the stronger your words.

3) Please don't cry.

Sakka-Fenikkusu
felicia13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Anger much, love? Can't say I blame you. Read some of those stories/poems and ... well, people are assholes. Just ... be careful, ok?

Now, this poem. I think my screen's going to melt from the pure emotion coming off this. And it's not just anger. It's everything and nothing. It's amazing. Only the one thing I don't like. The dots. Why the dots? But that's the only problem I have with this.

"People tell me I have gorgeous eyes. You’d better hope it’s true, because they’re the last thing you’ll ever… / See." I think this is the most amazing line ever. I want to steal it, frame it, and keep it in my room. Maybe I will ... In any case, it's amazing.

I'd say it's a lovely poem but we both know that isn't true. It's an emotional poem. Think on it. Is this a therapudic poem? I think it is. Those are the ones you write just for you (and maybe one or two other people). No one else is meant to see those. However much I love this, I still think it's more for you than anyone else.

*kiss* It's still amazing.

Love,