Reviews for The Isis Ring
Strider Hunter chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
What the heck, Anne's just gonna hope this murderous biatch won't attack her again? So is it the heat or the light from the flare that hurt her so badly? Good build-up of tension in this chapter.

And thanks, you gave me a few ideas for my story now...
Strider Hunter chapter 28 . 7/20/2008
Some detailed descriptions about body possession...good to know. So did Celine just hang around after she put Anne in the box?
Strider Hunter chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
"He cover his face with his sleeve" typo

More characters introduced...friend or foe? And is Keil still drunk or has he sobered up by now?
Strider Hunter chapter 25 . 2/16/2008
"He can’t come in. No one invited him to this party!”

Haha, this drunk dude's awesome.
Strider Hunter chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
Uh-oh, they found her!

Shouldn't Anne be worried that Keil knows Valerie is a vampire? In his drunken state, he might just mouth off about it. Oh well, it's your story.
Strider Hunter chapter 23 . 5/27/2007
“No!” I yelled at him. “Go die!” - LOL

Good descriptive paragraphs in this chapter. What's the story with Anne all cozying up to this drunk guy at the end?
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 19 . 5/5/2007
This story is so odd...When is it supposed to take place? Hmm. Anyway, it's good, and this isn't a flame. Good luck on this. ;)
Strider Hunter chapter 22 . 4/9/2007
“That’s the only things I can remember now” - damned awkward sentence

More revelations for Anne. Funny that she mentions those are the three qualities missing in her...
Strider Hunter chapter 21 . 4/9/2007
"steel his wagon" - typo!

Good chapter, completely held my attention. Now how did the mysterious voice help Anne exactly? Who knows.
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 18 . 4/8/2007
My god Anne is going to kill Valerie! It'd be better, and more dramatic, if it was an accident, though. WOw, it's been a long time since I'd reviewed. Sorry. I was going to read all the chapters and review at the end, but there's too many for me to read all at once at the moment. Anyway, wonderful plotline and descriptions. I love where this is going!
Strider Hunter chapter 20 . 3/18/2007
No! Don't go over to the Dark Side, Anne! lol.
Strider Hunter chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
This vampire was no ordinary fledgling...I'm sure we'll see more of him later. Action was pretty good, so was the flow of this chapter. So does it weaken Valerie a lot when she super-jumps/flies?

And it was pretty morbid that Valerie wanted to end her bloodline in the beginning. Good thing Anne's sensible.
Strider Hunter chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
Damn, that was a decent chapter. Valerie's condition is getting more and more intriguing. Tense, suspenseful, and some mystery about a demon among them. Just the stuff to make readers keep on reading.
Strider Hunter chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
Now see, I like the short description of the cornfield in the beginning; it guides us as to where there current situation is.

Very interesting business in this chapter...can the ghost not sense that Anne is possessing Shiela's physical body? And since Valerie seems to have Eirean blood, does this mean Anne does too? Questions, questions.
Strider Hunter chapter 14 . 3/5/2007
"it was common for the people to tear down their fortifications when they expanded" - Why did I just think of playing Age all of a sudden?

Good, you explained to the audience at least part of the relationship b/w Valerie and Anne. Hell, I had forgotten that myself. So is the Confederation warring with the Continent? And I think Anne should be able to make a spark for a fire with her powers...but I'm only Strider.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »