Reviews for Tired
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this, simply, i love it. it's exactly how i feel most of the time.
lymli chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
It feels as if I don’t care if I hurt someone.

I like that sentence.
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I thought the chorus was excellent!

Very excellent!

Just though I'd mention that twice :).

Also, I especially enjoyed the lines "Why do I have that feeling that I cannot place. / Won’t someone save me, save me from this darkness?".
XX Sharingan chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ooh... I like this. It seems like tired has a different connotation here. Unless, this "tired" means something like "fed-up"? Ah, anyway, I liked it. ]

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЖ یЂдЯỊИĢǺП
GeminiJ37 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is what I feel like right now. I know what you mean, it's not a good feeling. Kep writing and reviewing.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I like this. I can relate. I think the flow works well for this piece. It helps the reader kind of get inside your head and feel what you're feeling. You expressed what you were feeling well, even though it was something you couldn't quite place. Great job!
InkyPink chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wow, you really managed to encapsulate the way I feel myself sometimes in this song! I'm usually a pretty cheerful person, but there are days, like everybody has, when I feel exactly like this!

"Why do I feel so empty when I try to feel cheerful?" My friend told me a very simple Greek saying: "Always be happy". I really like that, it's such a good way to live life! And when I feel empty and depressed, I think of that, and try to remember that we only have one life, so why spend any of that being sad? But the point I'm trying to get to is that sometimes it's just inavoidable; as you said, when you try to feel cheerful...it just doesn't always work.

You got your feelings across perfectly, and made me think about myself a little more carefully! So thank you for this...
Yellowierd0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i know just how this feels...

great song. can almost feel a tune go along with it :P

i hope you stop feeling so... incomplete.
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
wow, it's kind of ironic that i clicked on this writing of yours because that is basically exacly how i feel right now too, especially the part, "It feels as if I don’t care if I hurt someone. That feeling is so definite, but Why is it there?"

i don't know what to tell you though because i'm still stuck in it, perhaps when i figure how to get out i will let you know but for now, it's nice to know that i am not alone.

It's like i used to be so happy and then all of a sudden everyone let me down but exspected me to still be their for them and i got tired of being walked all over so i started retaliating but people don't like that either so they speak bad about me for being rude to them... for not letting myself be the scapegoat? i don't get it sometimes

Sophia Victoria chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
People cannot avoid being tired . . . mentally, spiritually, the works. You epressed yourself rather well, I have to envy you. _ Men, this brings me a real deja vu! Hmm . . .that's another story I have to post!

x/ Snow Angel /x
My Deepest Regret chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow... thats all i can say.
Celeste Bloodrayne chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hey... It may sound supid when I say that, but this feeling's strength will not last. Soon, I hope, you'll find your answer, or at least, the beginning of an answer. I wa s like you, if you remember my poem 'Star Dust', maybe even worse since I was angry, angry with everything and so disgusted... Yes, I was like you, but along the way, I found some strength to hold on. One day, yuor songs will be different ;-)

Celeste
sweets555 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i like it. no ones is perfect, right?