Reviews for Written in the Rain
Black is Beautiful chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
That was a lovely story I really enjoyed reading it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
So perfect! I love how you're linking a majority of your stories together but just the love lifes of different characters... Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
momo3069 chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
I just read all your stories again (ist at least the fifth time)! Did read Evencort serie first!

I love this chapter just because of the Gilmore Girls reverence. Gilmore girls are my all time favourits! I just see Kate saying "Are you still maaried" just like Lorelai did say it!

Love your writing!
Preposterous chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
Another great story! I like the triple romance in Written in the Rain.
Preposterous chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Awww. How cute and romantic!
Preposterous chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Loved this chapter! John and Sara are made for each other. Plus, she gets to give Fred what he deserves.
Preposterous chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
So freaking sweet! John and Sara deserve to be happy together.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awww. John is so cute! I love how your stories have an authentic vibe (though that is probably partly because I'm not familiar with the time frames your stories are set in).

I also like how this is a rich girl/poor guy story. I'm getting tired of it being the other way around, you know? Good to read something different every once in a while
Ice Bubble chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Such a cute ending, with a punchline. :)

I've always wanted to live in England, it was either that, or France. But I'm starting not to like the whole mustache, side burn thing.
Ice Bubble chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
Makes me smile. :)
Ice Bubble chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Awwww! :3
Ice Bubble chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Okay, this chapter started out sooooo Stephen Colbert. Then it turned into Disney Princess, then George Lopez, then Smutty Disney Princess, then The Maury Show, then Fred turned it into something so utterly dis-pleasurable there's not even a show about it. Well, actually, I'm sure there is, and I'm also sure it's on Comedy Central.

SO MUCH DRRRAMAAA!
Ice Bubble chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
This chapter is totally wayyyyyy more dramatic than the last one. John is just so-! I don't even know! I mean he's just such a good guy. OMG! *sigh*
Ice Bubble chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I bet it's totally horrible that I think this whole situation is hilarious. *sigh* I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I just thought it was so stupid of Uncle Whatever to let Sara marry a man that tried to rape her and who caused her so much pain. :'(

See? Now I'm not laughing anymore. I guess this story fits out under dramatic...?
Ice Bubble chapter 8 . 6/30/2011