Reviews for Written in the Rain
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
that was sad
dogsrock3 chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
so happy but so sad at the same time. this is one of the best chapters written so far, can't wait for the next update!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
WOOT WOOT! WOOT WOOT! Yahoo! FINALLY! God, do you KNOW how long I've been waiting for this to happen? Yeesh, woman, you took long enough! But it finally happened, so you're forgiven... Update soon!

- LL
SitaDarkAngel chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
I have to say that I am proud of John! I've been looking forward to see him beat Nigel to a bloody pulp! :) :p

I'm glad he finally decided to ask her to marry him, but I'm a bit afraid of Lord Treyvelan. Will he fight for her? Coz I know you won't make things too easily for them. But I don't know what will happen next...Then again that's where lies your talent. I hope I'll read more of WIR soon.

I hope Nigel will rat Fred out!

On another matter, I'm quite deceived by Lord S. and quite sad for Kate. Me thinks that instead of focusing on John (who saved Sara by the way!) he should be yelling and beating Nigel!

Anyway, I can't wait for your next update. Until then, take care.
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
*gasps* An update! Pssh... I should be updating too... but I'm lazy.

I now want Lord T to be CONTINUOUSLY trampled after his carriage is overturned! Ha! I knew he was an evil, conniving, scheming... thing! And Fred & Nigel should be trampled as well!

As for Lord S... Kate should banish him from her bed because he's going to agree to wed Sara & the schemer.

But props for John who quit his job just to be with Sara! Cuteness!
SitaDarkAngel chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
First, I'm sorry if I didn't review right away. I was out of town, on a little impromptu holiday with a couple of friends (we went to the South of France, Aix en Provence and Marseille) and for one I forgot all about computer and internet and work and uni...Felt good!

Anyway, I loved the way you started this chapter. This one's my favorite so far, probably because I got to see a JEALOUS John, and Lord S. in LOVE! Though, it does seem to me that with Lord Treyvelan still in the picture, our young couple will still have to face many things.

I also loved the way you finished the chapter, the same way you started it :

"In that moment Sara was sure there would never be other man, she thought about all the smiles he saved for her, about his practical nature and all the other things she knew about him.

This man, John, was her destiny.

Their love was strong, she was sure, but it would be strong enough to survive the chain of events that had been already set in motion and that could very well mean the end of the delicate balance the kept things bound together in Silverhill?"

I think this chapter's a gem.

Now yur treat : on our way back to Paris, we bought some muffins. I hope you like it cause that your treat this week...

(Now I'm going to read the next chapter...)
123123123123123po chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
does that mena there will be no more competitiona nd john has won
swimchickslam chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Poor Kate, John, and Sara. / Propriety D:
emerald chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
*smile* That was so sweet, so romantic *sigh*. He quit his job on the spot and he just can't picture living without her *AWW!*. AW, seriously though aw. That was awesomely written because it made me sickeningly ohh-ahh for a long time. And sorry but I am way too happy for Sara right now to think about Kate's sadness. So I hope, Trevelyan doesn't create too many problems and neither does Robert. I am sure Robert wouldn't be too cruel as to forcibly hold Sara back from marrying John, right? And about Fred and Nigel, I don't care enough to comment.
Highlands chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
oh no i hope thing would look up work john sara and kate
volopurus chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Lord Stapleton needs to take a lesson or two from Johns book.
arouralai chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
aw so sad...argh why must men complicate things so? gr Nigel...John should've killed him and then run away with sarah...no never mind, i'm rambling

great job!
Being in Room 101 chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
Aw-the two stories youe have going here are really sweet :)

Next chappie please!
OoohLookACat chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
it seems like all of Silverhill is up to something.

but no matter

it's fun to know what everyone is going on about

as for sara and john - i don't see the problem in them together

but then i remember when it's set and social standings back then and i think

"damn."

lol

can't wait for the next one

i always enjoy this story.

izzie
volopurus chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
:]

You went almost no where in there...giving us almost the same intro as conclusion...and yet I get an idea that this was a necessity.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »