Reviews for Written in the Rain
emerald chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Oh, oh. It's getting serious. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep on writing!
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
This was an uber good chapter. Aww...poor John he's worried...
123123123123123po chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
i LOVE your work dude and i LOVE this story!
arouralai chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
very nice! aw their adorable!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Aw, I liked this chapter. Gerald or whatever his name is should give up on Sara (Sara and John aren't going anywhere without each other, if they have their way!). And I hope Robert - oh, sorry, Lord Stapleton :P - and Kate can find something that works out. If only they could get married!

- LL
Laurs chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
YAY!
dogsrock3 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
i like it, the end adds mystery and intrigue, its fun. update soon
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
i dont know

that is a mystery...dun dun dun
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Yay! Lord T is gone! (for now) Wakakaka... please, oh PLEASE have his carriage overturned by some random fallen tree or something and he dies on the way back! Ha! That or have him being trampled by a horse!

Despite your efforts in assuring me that he is a "good guy" and "genuinely nice", I still don't like him. He seems like a conniving... man beyotch!

Oh well, please update soon! And happy Easter! (I'm on school holidays now for two weeks... Yay no school!)
swimchickslam chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
Yay for John :]
arouralai chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
very nice! sorry i didn't see it sooner!
123123123123123po chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
love love love it!

but i dont wanna see john hurt
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Great chapter few typos/grammar mistakes/spelling mistakes here and there but still great, just great.

- LL
SitaDarkAngel chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
I prepared myself for this. I mean you said that this was going to be about the trials they were going to face, so I preprared myself for this. Yes. I did. Although we didn't see much of Gerald Kane yet, he sounds like a nice man. And I hate it for that...

Kate and Lord S are moving quite quickly, aren't they? I have to say WOW! I thought given her story that you kindly unravelled in the last chapter, that she would be cautious. It seems to be Lord S.' doing if I may say so...I mean it's great to see her more happy. Before you put some tragic in describing her, now she seems to be a 15 years old girl with a HUGE crush...And she's in LOVE...What about Lord S? I mean what does he think about all those developements between him and Kate?

What will happen next?

Before I click on the review button, I'd like to share my smarties with you... And thanks for sharing with us...
emerald chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Uh oh, cute boy in the picture. Is there going to be jealousy from John's side too? Not that it would be a bad thing *biting one side of the cheek*, John would be an adorable possessive. Oh and the cuteness of Robert and Kate, picking her up and placing her on the piano, he doesn't sound that old anymore:P. Keep, keep, keep on writing!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »