Reviews for Written in the Rain
Blackcat69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Very good! I love it. Historical romances really intrigue me...

Keep up the good work and have a great day!
sleepiedreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
AWS JOHN is so sweet i cant wait to read the next chapter...your going to do GREAT on this story too ] update more when you get a chance
SitaDarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new heroes of Clavie's stories : John and Sara! :readers applause:

When you said that your next story would be "Written in the Rain" I thought that I'd have to wait a bit, like a couple of weeks, you know. So imagine my surprise when I saw that you uploaded a new story.

I'm already attached to John and Sara. It seems to me that John knows what he wants, but also that he knows where his place in this wolrd is. He seems grounded to me. I'd say Sara is the dreamer between the two. It must come from her father.

I just know that it is those little difference that will help them in the end. Am I right? or totally wrong?

I love truffles and I just got some. So today's treat is truffle.

Have a nice day.
volopurus chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
In the last paragraph you spelled "wished" wrong.

I'll be reading!
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This seems like a very promising story. All your stories are! :P Update, soon!
123123123123123po chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
YAY NEW STORY! Sounds so0o0o0 sweet
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
what an interesting start :)
Unangelichalo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
*squee*

I love this already!

I want the next part. I WANT! I WANT!

Are you just going to have the one story on the go? Or are you putting up another? I don't mind if it means this is updated faster! :D

Love Kattykins.
emerald chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw, sucks. But it's the perfect love-story plot. I can't wait to see how they fight and manage to stay togather till the end. But please, oh please, don't make it end sadly...I hate tragedies. Good hint with the Fred and John not being on speaking terms, foreshadows him being one of the antagonists in here. I hope the Lady of the house, the house Sara's living at right now is mild and accepting. Lord Stapleton gives out a kind vibe though. Keep on writing!
AliKitKat chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I like the sound of this chapter, it seems different. Good different though.
Laurs chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Yay the new story!
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I often go to Derbyshire and Staffordshire and it a beautiful part of England, the most beautiful in my opinion. It is spelt the Peak District though, not peek - that means to look in on someone... It's called the peak district because of all the hills (huge ones! lol) and rocks like the Roaches which are very famous, they are where Elizabeth Bennet goes with her aunt and uncle in Pride and Prejudice...

I like the start of the story though, waiting eagerly for the rest!
dogsrock3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i like the first chapter, it seems to have a different tone to your other stories but i like it, it's refreshing.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19