Reviews for Written in the Rain
Awwww! Cute beginning. :3
larafrancesca chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Beautiful.
larafrancesca chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Such a beautiful use of England's rainy weather :)

Lara
larafrancesca chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Go Fred! What he did was wrong, but his realisation of that somewhat makes a mends. I like that his character truely grows, when you find a story with such a character you know it's good stuff ;)

Brilliant as always,

Lara
momo3069 chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
Hey!

I did read this story again. Nothing has changed, I still love it. It seems to me, there are not enough historic stories out there.

Love your writing!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
i cant believe i haven't read this story b4! its brilliant!

i love robert and kates relationship, ive always likedthe huge-age-difference-lovestory type ones(in stories they r great but i find a lil creeped out if it happens in real life lol). they are just so sweet 2gether. love em but there is just something about john and saras relationship that makes me feel so peaceful(weird right?), its one of my fav couples out of all ur stories that ive read. tho i love all the couples, just in different ways;). i love how comfortable john n sara r 2gether, what with all the teaseing n all, and i loved how they were already in love at the beginning. so many things i love about them. i haven't felt so peaceful and calm in ages so thanku(even tho its freaking me out how a book can have such an effect on me lol).

and this scene has gotta b my favorite, its just so adorable:) :

"Sara blinked sleepily and repositioned Becky so her head was just above Sara's heart. Becky stopped fidgeting immediately, and instead began to suck on her fist; she recognized that heartbeat, she had heard it all her life, it was her Mommy's heart.

"Go to sleep, love." John said softly, kissing Sara and then his little daughter.

And the voice, she recognized the man's voice too.

It was Daddy.

Becky closed her eyes and settled in, deciding not to cry and sleep instead.

"We love you so much, Becky." Mommy said.

Becky blinked at Sara and John, and thought. "Yes, sure. I love you too." And then Becky fell asleep. And then Sara fell asleep.

And John laid awake in the dark, and thought how lucky he was… and thought that as long as he had these two girls to run his life, he would be fine. Sometimes life was just perfect and he was thankful for that."

awesomeD.
SandraStarck chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Great story so far. Is it inspired by "The Secret Garden"? It reminds me of Mary, Dickon and Colin a tiny bit;).
Songorita chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
Great story I loved it I can't wait to read more.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 17 . 12/22/2008
hiya

loved this story, thanks for recommending it to me. It was great and i really enjoyed reading it.

Merry Christmas and i hope you have a great new year.

Angel
punkproud chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
i loved this story so much

haha, although i read unbreak my heart, before this one
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »