Reviews for Written in the Rain
reader chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
That's really sweet. I like this kind of peaceful beginning to something more.

I was holding my breath the entire scene with John and Sara...I was afraid someone was going to burst in!
reader chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
:D Oh, I just love every one of your stories. This might be a new favorite! I sound so fickle now. P
irispeel chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
great story :)
bridgette261 chapter 17 . 10/6/2007
Hmm. I liked this one :D It would've been much better if the English were less casual and American though. :\

-Katherine
Ginge of Caerfilthy chapter 17 . 9/28/2007
This was quite a good story- but you'll want to mind what you say in future period stories.

For starters, no person from around the period of this story would have said "cool off", nor would they call their mother mom. Mom is the American version of Mum, which I highly doubt they would say. It would be more... Mother or Mummy, yeah? And Papa or Father (possibly Daddy for the truly affectionate DAUGHTER... not son as it's a tad too girly).

SO. Yeah. Good story but just watch out for little things.

x
Gilly Bean2 chapter 11 . 8/23/2007
I will definitely finish this story, but I just had to stop and review because this was just too great to pass up:

“I can’t believe I debauched you.”

“I don’t feel debauched.” Sara said.

“I do.”

Sara grinned. “I’ll have to marry you then! Make an honest man out of you and all that.”

That was so unbelievably cute, and I love that they are, at the same time, poking fun at the conventions of their society. Sara's character is refreching, because while she is sometimes vulnerable, she is also strong and not going to be forced into something that she does not want to do. She also knows what she wants and goes after it, not taking no for an answer. And John is a great character as well, because he has morals and ideals and he is not willing to abandon them for someone else. Well, cheers!

Gilly Bean
ophelia chapter 17 . 7/16/2007
aw! how lovey dovey...i really liked it...you kno i think ive read most of ur stories cuz im a sucker for romance..good job with this one too..
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
Aw! Have you ever thought about publishing any of these? Gonna go look at the chocolate one now...
Lorilozz chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
What a lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved getting to know the characters. Sara and John were such a beautiful couple and I also found myself really enjoying the Robert/Kate relationship as well.

I am looking forward to reading the next story about Stephen and Charlotte. My heart broke for the poor woman at the ball.

Thanks for providing us with some wonderful writing.

Lori
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
What a wonderful story. I loved it so much. It had a happy ending, and an interesting plot. It was very well written, and you managed to write about two couples in the same story. That's talent :D It was really good, and the whole time I was reading it, it was raining outside :D Your story is actually having me like the rain a bit, lol. I can't wait to see how Unbreak My Heart goes. Great job!
youpin chapter 17 . 6/12/2007
Another wonderful story.
Drgnfly chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
Go Clavie! Way to go girl! Loved this story! Your writing is improving soo much! I love it! And Becky's little PoV was absolutey wonderful!I'm so proud of you. LOL. :3 I want to see how UNBREAK MY HEART will go. Another interesting project. Thank you so much Clavie, I'll be checking your profile to look out for new stuff.

Hugs and congrats

Drgnfly-Ilse
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
AW so sweet! Haha! Will there be a sequel? Please please please please! There has to be!

It was all very well-written and totally enjoyable. Looking forward to the new stuff.

- LL
CarlyJo chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
Awesome! This was a grerat story and I'm sad to see it end, but you ended it beautifully! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
123123123123123po chapter 17 . 6/6/2007