Reviews for Written in the Rain
123123123123123po chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
you tease me!
OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
ooh yay!

that means the wedding is only a chapter away!

YAY!

izzie
swimchickslam chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
Yay :)
CarlyJo chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
YAY! Awesome job. I'm not gonna make this a long review cause of the last one but great job. UPDATE SOON!
CarlyJo chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
Alright my dear, I just got the alerts for this story, I don't know why, but I love it! I realize there are still a few more chapters to read but I had to review this one. This chapter actually made me cry! I know you probably think I'm a complete wimp but this is awesome! You are a truly great author. i loved that you had Lord S and Kate have something, also. The story wouldn't have the same effect without both romances in it. You brought your characters to life again, just like in your last story. I'm off to read the next few chapters. :3)
ihrtbks chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
Aw! John's 'big brother' thing is so sweet; I wish I had a big brother. The thing with Kate and the roses was ADORABLE. The farewell scene was sweet and funny when Fred grew impatient enough. Is the next chapter by any chance going to be John's and Lord S's reactions to not having their sweetheart with them?

UPDATE SOON!
dogsrock3 chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
such a sweet chapter!
volopurus chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
aw. cuteness. how many more chapters do you think?
emerald chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
Aw! Damn, but I am attracting all the sap to myself these days. But it's worth it, lol. Heh, first all the long flirting with my crush this week, then my best friend having a big crush of her own, then this awfully cute and dreamy chapter of yours, heh now going to watch Music and Lyrics movie...darn and the exams are coming up...gotta get straight back on road now...I guess it's a good thing I can't talk to my crush for a week...oops, sorry for the blabber. But as I said awfully sweet and sappy chapter. I loved it! Now the next one is going to be a little complicated huh, but all's worth for the sake of love:P. Keep on writing! Yay! Shopping for weddings coming soon!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
YAY! Good chapter, Kate said yes! YAY YAY YAY YAY!

Don't mind me. Overly cheerful cause of all the reviews I'm getting. Whe!

- LL
123123123123123po chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
tehehe i was like YAY when i saw this only to realise ive read it lol (and happily read ita gain)
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
cute
OoohLookACat chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
i just thought of something

when john and sara get married

and robert and kate get married

wouldn't that mean that sara and kate are not only sisters-in-law

but aunt and niece as well?

thats so weird.

but oh so cute

gotta love the two couples!

can't wait for more

izzie
swimchickslam chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
Haha I liked this chapter better than last.. iono why :P
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »