Reviews for Humans or Not?
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
I liked these chapters much more! Even though you introduced a ton more characters, you did so in a way that let me figure it out slowly.

Write on!

PS: Just so you know, "Artemis" is the name of the greek goddess of the hunt. It's a girl's name.
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I liked it, but I am kinda confused at this point (hopefully I won't be after I read on). What happened to her father?

Write on!
Efirnda McDannak chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This seriously made me laugh. I think all fantasy writers that have dragons in their story should read Rule 1, at the very least! Good thoughts, and I hope to see more rules to follow these two! :)

-E.M.
Eric-san chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Loved the story. Just a few spelled/grammar mistakes like:

" I rapped it all up" in chapter five. And just wondering, is chapter 9 supposed to be called 'chapter 9'?
Mary Chrys chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
Your story is very good, but I think everything happens kind of abruptly. Like, whenever there is any action, it's just like BAM action. Then its over. But I do like how you change POV's.
Carmel March chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
This is such a great story. I love the cleverness of the plot and the well-portrayed characters. Excellent job, and I can't wait for more!

carm
S.V Howard chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Ooh! Who-or what- is the rat? Why is it there? Could it be one of theose kids?

Great!
S.V Howard chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I like the main character already! I only wish I knew her name. Then again, I guess that's why there's another chapter._
S.V Howard chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Heh heh...low lifes. I like it already, and I did was read the general rules.

Good job! I'm going to read the next chapter!
Litty122 chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
yay! a new chapter! :D
Litty122 chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
Great chapter :] I loved the "rock, parchment, knife" line anyways, keep it up! :D
Litty122 chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what happens :D
Litty122 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
great chapter :] can't wait to see what happens. Keep it up!
Captain Lucky chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
OK, first off, I am so sorry it took me so long to review. I won't bore you with excuses. Anyway, though, I have been reading your story and I'm really excited to see what happens and what is happening - why are the kids where they are, why are they looking for dragons, etc. I think you've got something good going here, so I'll be watching for more!

CL
Ciara Lixue chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
*gasp* This is so cool! I like how you write the POV, its quite commical. Keep writing! :)