Reviews for The Person That is Me
Axdents-Happen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
:O ! HOLY %#&#%#! Thats REALLY good! you put mine to shame...
xfail chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love the meaning of this poem. SO true. Many poems have been written about hiding your true self, but this seems to shed a new and more attractive light on the subject, especially since you mentioned writing and the release it brings. I haven't seen many poems about that! I can really relate to this, good job.
Elegant Raven chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I see the difference and I love the symbolism you used. Make-up as a mask is wonderful and that's exactly what it is. I'm not sure if you did it purposely, but in most of the places you didn't rhyme, the syllables actually matched the previous line which kept the flow of them poem. Well done.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
i liked it alot good job
SiameseWhiteFoxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That's exactly how I feel when I'm alone. Sometimes you just wish other people would see you for who you are not who you pretend to be. People can't see that though. They're so clouded in their views. They just hate you for who you are without ever knowing you. That's why I like to hide. Keep myself away from them so they won't have to hurt me. I can't write with their evil glares running down my spine and whispering about me behind my back.

A pen can be the most powerful weapon when used right. That's exactly what you did with this one. I really love it. It gives away a lot that not everyone can say. It's deep, full of emotion, and not to mention the way it almost tells the story of a lot of people like that. The only problem, not everyone has eyes; therefore they cannot see exactly who you are.

Keep up the excellent work.

Not That Depressed