Reviews for Wicked
The5thAce chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
AAAHHH. This is getting so exciting!
thedarknightshadeofdreams chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
ah a cliffhanger! great writing by the way. The story is really intreguing (its misspelled and I am feeling a bit lazy atm :/) cant wait to read the next chapter. :D
Niek chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I like this. _ I wish that you would continue this story, becasue its very good and I'm left here with a cliff-hanger. :(

Well, yeah... I hope you do pick this story back up. :)

-Niek
notazombie chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
I definitely like your story so far. I'll be keeping track of it!
sousie chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
awsome update soon
Eva Rieycoit chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
OMG! This is so interesting! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
TheSkyIsGreen chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
NO! A CLIFFHANGER! *wilts* Why do they want to kill her? *puppy eyes of doom*

Yes, well anyways, I just love this story! Update soon, please!
ChrnosMiko chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Wow... this story is pretty amazing... I love the depth of the characters and the vampire aspect. _ Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Noctame chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
AAH! More lol...please?
XoLilSquirtoX chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
... oh.. interesting.. very good.. i havent read a good story like this in a while . *pleased*

heh heh.. ya.. so... kewl.. um.. i love that last line.. "they want to kill YOU" hehe cant wait to find out why.. so update very soon! ill be waiting

LOVE
pinkuz chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Hello! this is turning out to be a very very good start to an interesting story. Please do update soon! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Mysticol chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Good story! Update soon :)
Cricky chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I really enjoy reading this. It's got a good plot, and isn't cliche at all from my point of view. I like your characters as well.

One thing though...in the second chapter, when Mia wanted to call her mom, but then realized that her mom would probably think her crazy, it contradicts a passage in the fourth chapter, quote un-quote "Suddenly Mia didn’t think her mom was so crazy after all. If vampires existed, who was to say that her mom wasn’t actually psychic?"

So...does her mom believe in vampires or no?

Keep writing, please!
Aistaraina chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Yay! You updated! Now I'm starting to get confused but I bet the next time you update you'll explain a few more things. Keep'em come'en.
iNSANEmoments chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I thought you would never update this story again, and I was truly disappointed when I came to that conclusion.

Fortunately, I see you have updated it. And I can only hope that you update another chapter, very soon. I really am interested in the relationship of Mia and Vlad.

But anyway, that is all.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »