Reviews for The Empress
Seretei chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story was horrifying and impacted me emotionally. Your writing skills are excellent to make me feel this strongly.
too much booty in the pants chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*spoiler*

No wonder the first wife killed herself... That man is crazy! Well done this story had me horrified but in the best kind of way. It really got into the Roman era with the traditions and whatnot.

It's hard to believe that he was only 13, probably only a couple years older than Marcus.

Anywho this was nuts and incredible great job.
RitA chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have to say, this scared the living shit out of me... Just because I'm pretty sure they used to do things like this in Rome... Maybe Greece. I dunno. But either way slaves weren't treated well. Great writing though, especially since the purpose of writing is to evoke emotion from the reader, n'est pas? You did that.
Anonymiss chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good Lord that was creepy. I am just filled with dread, utterly sickened. Oh my GOD, Cassius is going to have to LIVE out his LIFE in that place with that man. Oh my. Well, very effective writing and all. Kudos to you, it was awful. No sarcasm, I hope that made sense.
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
:0 weird yet I kinda like it.
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Unconventional for sure. It is a little depressing to think of, but young boys like Cassius were probably and unfortunately often taken advantage of. Although...how realistic is the sex change, I wonder?
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Valerius is...wow. O_O A crazy manwhore.

The part with the play made me think of him as a man-sized little boy... I could see him throwing a tantrum if they messed up or something...

Wow. Poor Cassius. I think he needs a hug ;-; And from someone who isn't Valerius.

Forget poor Cassius. He pisses me off. All 'Oh woe is me' one second and then 'No, no, you're mine fuck me please' the next. Rawr. I understand that he wants to stay alive, but I'd rather get killed than be forced to fuck a statue... Unless it was a crazily painful way to die...then I wouldn't...

Rawr. Good story...but it made me mad. XD

xo

Pfft. Offending people. Pfft. The statue sex wasn't offending. Pfft. (It wasn't... I'm just sayin')
xanthofile chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
offend. *laughs* well, you know that you'd be hard pressed to offend me, at any rate. i found it interesting, if not holding in vein to your usual tone of writing. still beautiful and elegent when it should otherwise be horrifying. *laughs* that's what i love about your writing, you know.

anyways, i'm glad you posted this one too.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was an interesting piece. I liked it a lot.
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I like it. Although at first I thought we were going to get a nice happy story out of you but, no such luck. Still nicely entertaining