Reviews for Shadow Defenders
smashthat chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
N. No. No. You hate me don't you!? You just can't t end it like that. Awwwwwwww
The Quotidian Life chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Great story! I loved it from beginning to the end. I think Dominique would've been a very cute child.

You had a few typos, for example in one chapter you typed Armon instead of Amon, but those are small mistakes.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it.

Cheers,
TQL
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Noooo it cant be over yet this a lead to a sequel right
vampireprincess003 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This is a really good story and I feel like I read a lot but I'm like omg how is this only chapter five
DragonAria chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Liked it liked it liked it LIKED IT! Nyahahahahahahahahhhh!

This chap just kept me giggling all the way...

hehehehe~...

Nice one!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
O.o ... miquel ! poor damian ! D: but great story- i just wish i didn't have to see sarah as a mom so early -_- LOL
Binkybaby chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
I think I'm under to much stress. Cuz I never barely cry on stories. -Sniffles- I loved it. lol
MissNightOwl chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
When the sequel comes out will we be able to see little Dominique not so little anymore? LOVED IT!

LLOVE

OOMINOUS

VVAST

E EXTRAORDINARY

DDESTRUCTION-WORTHY

I know. Very random, sorta. I couldn't come up with good ones.

P. you notice how extraordinary is actually the two words extra and ordinary together? So how is it amazing if its extra ordinary?
MissNightOwl chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
LOVED IT!
MissNightOwl chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT I WAS HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER WHILE CRYING MY EYES OUT! AWESOME!
MissNightOwl chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
I am SO HAPPY that you didn't kill Amon adn SO very happy too that you didn't leave us at that cliffhanger. The chapter was awesome! And you know what that means!
MissNightOwl chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
K, so I did think she was going to get pregno but once you said Cam was Sarah's dad then I thought thats why you spoke of the embryo's but then she was actually pregno's! WHAT A SHOCKER! Though it was sorta expecting for it to happen. LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER!
MissNightOwl chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
I agree. I didn't know.
MissNightOwl chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
DO DO DO DO DO! I LOVE THE STORY! AWESOME!
MissNightOwl chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
The chapter was very VERY sweet. It was awesome! It saddens me that my friend wants my main character to end up with the werewolf and not the vampire who is obviously who she's gonna end up with. I had to create a twist for her and haven't even started on how to keep going...Bye bye. Keep on writing now! LOVE YOUR STORIES!
332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »