Reviews for Shadow Defenders
Icepanda chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
love this story.. update soon
aferdeity chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
heh I loved the ending! it was funny. so when are they going to kick so ass?
BWeep chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Your story makes me laugh at the fun parts and smile at the sweet~

Keep up the good work )

Only problem is, I could not imagine Miguel running around with a snowball
jessy chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
hey i liked that chapter one very ammusing and btw is she a reincarnation of u lol jk
Mistress-K99 chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Lol I love the snow angel thing...that's what Homer says! And then the "Get the human!" line. But still...damn Sarah and her being mean to Amon.
Stang65 chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
So, so, so enjoyed this chapter! I really like the snappy come-backs in the conversations. I think it's cute how Amon always has something to say about every conversation that Sarah has. She can still catch him off guard, though, and that is priceless. I love Cameron and want one for myself. Can you package ship him over and bill me later? Mhmm!
Jordz chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
hey huni that was great so far coz i hda to start writing this comment before i was even half way through to tell you some of the sentences i love so far;

-I…I can’t like Amon…I just can’t…

-I love you but if you want space, then that’s fine with me.I’ll wait an eternity to have you if I must

those lines were so..i dont know it just spoke to me and that last one was so sweet.

-“So…you want to have your first time in a park?”

that was funny lol

i really liked that chapter more i would say the best chap of the story. keep it up girl. luv ya xx
LieLikeAlchemy chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
OMG! I love it! My favourite part was the whole wake up in bed with a naked Amon. That made me chortle hehe. and the last part with Amon and Cameron. Anyway until next chapter farewell!
InsanePhoenix chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
I LOVED the chapter, Sarah defended Amon, oh my gosh! Aww and Cameron's sweet, lol How many people thought that Damien was gay? Oh geeze I just wanna hug them all :) :)
Jordz chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
hehe that was a good chapter and it was funny. i really liked that one. i hope michelle dies. anyway keep it up hun.
Mistress-K99 chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
LOL I love Amon and Cameron, man. They are funny. Sarah is so gonna cave. There is no resisting vampires.
aferdeity chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
ur kidding I loved this cahpter! it was fucking great! I can't wit for the next one!
ariadragon chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
hey i loved this latest chapter it was hilarious i cant wait for more :)
jess chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
OMG,OMG ! miguel and damien r gays thank god it wasnt amon lol hahaha good job:)
Stang65 chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
AW! So good! Even if you didn't like it, it was really good. I really liked the part where Damien confessed that Miguel chained him up... so cute. Also, Amon is growing on me. Guess he's not such a prick after all, even if Sarah says so. Update soon!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »