Reviews for Shadow Defenders
xsweetxtartx chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
wow! i just finished reading it and i've gotta say: this story has got to be one of the best vampire stories i've read so far ;]

btw, when are you going to post the sequel? you can't leave us hanging XP
WindLessNiteZ chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
hey! i think i found this story rather late but i am still happy that i found it expecting your sequal soon .

see ya
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
omg that was fucking awesome! luved it all!

can't believe miguel is gone! I mean seriously!

AH! it was so good!
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
wow your right this story is awesome!

luv it

can't believe he's her father! was NOT expecting that one!

can't wait to see what happens next! D
Cafebookworm chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I love your writing style and the way that you pace your stories. I'm really enjoying S.D. and can't wait to read some more.

In a somewhat random side note: Wait...once changed the fledgling would see their changer as a parent? Then what about Zack? He has sex with (at least) some of the people that he changes.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
CRAPPY ENDING? I LOVED IT. DON'T DISS WEDDINGS!
Lady of Confusion chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
NO! MIGUEL! THE MOST AWESOMEST GAY VAMPIRE IN THE WORLD I WILL MISS YOU! Dude your story was kickass! One of the best I have read.
Blazing Blood chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
This was an absoultly an amazing story! I loved the action and I loved how you made the love between Sarah and Amon gradual because I have found writers often move to quickly, you did it perfectly. I can't give you any advice though it was just that good, the chapters were a good length, you had a good time pace. Well maybe the only thing I could say (and this is getting picky)...have more background on vampires because although Sarah was a shadow hunter, it seemed that she didn't know too much, and maybe have her in the business a little longer than a year just because of her past I would kinda have the feeling she would be in it longer, but again that's getting really picky. Great Read and keep writing I look forward to reading more! )
September Stone chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
wow! love this story! :) great job!
HelloFasination chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
OMG I LOVE UR STORY SO MCUH

they r so cute

i love the ending

great wor think u should put charater pix up :)
XxBlackRose02xX chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
This was an amazing story. As is all of your other ones (: You are a great writer! And I cant wait to read more from you, so I will be commenting more xD

The character build up, the plot, and the way you stuck with the characters emotions throughout the whole story was awesome in its own. _ There was nothing wrong about the way you wrote it, it was cute, you left me wanting to read more, and keep up the good work (:
morgan1992 chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
man i really love all of your stories there all amazing... i wished you'd be more graphic with the gay vampires that would be cool

also do you know when you will start posting the thrird in the trilogy of the shadows
omgvenom chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
I don't think Sarah's strength has registered in her mind. I'm so happy Amon is back with his, and that Dominique has been born. I really hope you keep the baby alive, their a curious family. Great chapter, can't wait to see Zack get his ass kicked, and I'm guessing Sarah will go crazy if she doesn't get sex soon. Especially with all the testosterone in that mansion. Poor wolf.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
wait. dominique? i thougth it was a BOY?
psykoteddy chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
*huggles Dominique* aw! frickin' adorable, that was.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »