Reviews for Shadow Defenders
claire chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
loved it!
Chlo-Bo The Klutz chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
I read this whole story in one night cause I just caught into so much! Amon is such a sexy guy. Sarah is so freakin' funny. I love the dialouge between Damion and Miguel (which rest in peace). Louis was really a nice vampire (just a shame he is killed). Zack...well I thought he was really interesting. Sure he is evil, but I mean come on! Evil guys do sound hot. I loved this story and I congrats to your success. Can't wait for sequel!
Changeling104 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Okay, this story was really good but a very, VERY cliff-hanger ending...gr. I can't believe you killed Miguel! *tear* Can't wait for the sequal!
Changeling104 chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
I thought only adult vampires had red eyes...so why does it say Sarah has red eyes?...she's not an adult. Just wondering, LOL.
Changeling104 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Is it said in this story wat age Amon 'seems' to be? Not his actual age...

Love the story :D
Changeling104 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
ok...I think Amon is growing on me. I give him 5 days _ HeHe...But seriously how old is he?
bloodprincess101 chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
well that whole story was certanly intriguing. .

[although i was prepared to kill you when u almost knocked off Amon... so its good for your health that you didnt lol] absoultely loved the last part of the story where she's all like: "And it felt fucking awesome." i laughed right there. I really hope the sequel comes out REALLY soon. cause i wants to reaadd itt! This story is oddly similar to Twilight but there are major differences. I loved it! ;)

-Loves and MORE kudos for you-

-LT-
RunFree chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
Really good...i love it...funny too :D
taahirah chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
Wow! I really loved this story once I started I just couldn't get enough of it. It was a perfect mix of everything a good story should have. Extremely well written and amazing character development! Well done!
Kyrina chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
ah, great as always :P
I Murder on Impulse chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
lol not that crappy at all

rofl

great job!

xx
Silencia chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
awesome story! Can't wait for the sequel, or is it already here? hm... should check that, I hope the sequel will involve romance as well (especially with Dominique (btw love the name!))!
Anglophile85 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
WOW! This is something you need to publish honestly. I loved the character development and the storyline was not hackneyed. I was actually stunned by the plot twists. This story took actually made something new out of the old typical vampire stories. Original!

I cannot wait for part II.
DarkShine07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Definitely worth continuing. :]
Blithe smilE chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Holy biscuts and cheese...that was so great...can't wait to read the rest! :D
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »