Reviews for break
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
My best friend Rachel and I were close like the one before this... she was really my first lover :-) until she left without saying a word two years ago. crushed me. we were friends of the best for over 14 years... but I have found her.. im just hoping she's the same as when i knew her before.. i want to be her friend again. I want her to meet my Jon Ethan, the love of my life.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Guh.

You already know what I'm about to say.

- Noelle
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is quite possibly my favorite thing you have ever written. It's a story and a poem all at the same time and it has the best of both worlds. Your word choice, as always, is flawless, and I found myself completely immersed in this work. Lovely doesn't even cover it.
Lead Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
We have a love story that makes others envy us.

This is like a story-poem. I like it; to see it all unfold in my mind (as if I don't already know what happens)...I guess I would call it fairytale like. There's a sense of magic hidden under the words. I like how you keep a tone of...near-hatred, or at the very least annoyance, throughout these first sections: "I thought she was exquisite – her with her short nonformal emails written in a stiffy formal way – perfect grammar, perfect spelling, perfect every little thing she wrote." I like that part. Even after Lead Girl and the Narrator develop a relationship, you show how they still warred against it all either with each other or with themselves.

I'm looking forward to the next updates. _