Reviews for FrankInLove
quivering quill1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
its lovely :)
HIVENET chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
heeheheheeh that was fucking cute
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hello! I am sure that there is nothing I can say about this piece that you have not already heard, but who doesn't love to hear multiple compliments? The idea is clever and I really enjoyed your take on the 'next generation' of these classic monsters. I'll tell you Gill was probably my favorite, which isn't to say that both Drake and Frank weren't all kinds of awesome as well.

I believe one of the things I liked the very best about the work was the classic literature sprinkled throughout. It was witty and clever and oh-so-appropriate. Of course, I'm a sucker for Donne, so anyone who even mentions him in a favorable light goes a long way towards owning my adoration.

Well done! This was an engaging, humorous, and fun read. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was awesome! I usually never review stories but I just couldnt help myself :) good work on the amazing story :D
Ellen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh man, I really loved that. And i laughed so hard at your last Author's Note hahaha

Anyway, i just wanted to let you know that i thought this was brilliant!
KimonoPrincess chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was so cute! It was a really fun read :
Saraknella chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was, is, will forever be amazing. I wish you still wrote stories for FP, I'd be forever reading them all!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Is the vivid, bouncing twinkle to his anything supposed to sound dirty, or is it just me?

Lucifers angel 666 ( too lazy to log in)
falling-into-fate chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! Definitely one of my favorites. :D
jessicainspace chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow ok um: How can i delicately put this? This story was just magically, wonderfully astounding! I loved it from the very first hilarious line to the very last devious word. Positively brilliantly written and addictive! Thank you so much for writing this award winning piece and excuse me if i still bear the little stars twinkling in my eyes from the pure awesomeness of this whole ensemble *sniff sniff*. You madame deserve every one of the reviews you've gotten so far (and many more to come i expect). I truly rediscovered the meaning of love on this fetching february evening. Once again, simply stunning! Bravo indeed!
PinkHart chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
that was really funny and very well written

loved it
Wakes to Dream All Night chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Haha, ohmygosh, it's so good. I'm in love with it. 3
So1Thought chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awwwww... :)

Can you see me smiling? Can you see me smiling?

'Cause I AM smiling!
hysterix00 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Never would've thought I would be reading an adorable story about the usually horror-material monsters-their offsprings, actually.

Thank you for creativity and great writing skills (YOURS)
Morgan Stepanov chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh this story was adorable! And refreshingly creative with all the amusement I could appreciate! Wonderful work!

-DxH